+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 330
  1. #191
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hastings
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    542
    Thanked
    245
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've started an august thread @ AdornedWithCats

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyMumma For This Useful Post:

    AdornedWithCats  (08-07-2015)

  3. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    0
    Sorry to hear, @AdornedWithCats. 😥

    I'll need to change my date, @Sabochan. In CD98, my period finally came....the only problem is that with the Clomid cycle I was on, I should have been ovulating that day!

    So the doctors are confused but have put me on another cycle of Clomid with way more bloods and ultrasounds this time around. Can I change my day to the 28th? Hopefully by then I'll have a chance... It's been 7 months and I've only had two cycles. This ttc stuff is tough.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barefootbabe For This Useful Post:

    AdornedWithCats  (08-07-2015),Sabochan  (09-07-2015)

  5. #193
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked
    38
    Reviews
    0
    Congratulations!!xx @kates777

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaPanda For This Useful Post:

    kates777  (09-07-2015)

  7. #194
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked
    38
    Reviews
    0
    So sorry to hear ladies fingers crossed for next month

  8. #195
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Kates

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

    kates777  (09-07-2015)

  10. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry adornedwithcats 😔

  11. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    3 dpo for me today

  12. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,790
    Thanks
    781
    Thanked
    1,485
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies

    Can I join?

    We've just started TTC our 2nd so ofcourse my cycle decides to go crazy after months of being regular.

    Either I'm in a long annovulatory cycle or I'm CD 16.

    Testing date at a guess July 20th.

    Pretty sure I'm out for July though.

    Baby dust to all

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueLips For This Useful Post:

    FamilyLove  (09-07-2015)

  14. #199
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    3
    Joining, we have been ttc for quite some time now, but might as well think positive and jump aboard.

    AF due 25th so will test around then if no AF arrives.

  15. #200
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,119
    Thanks
    908
    Thanked
    706
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbabe View Post
    Sorry to hear, @AdornedWithCats. ������

    I'll need to change my date, @Sabochan. In CD98, my period finally came....the only problem is that with the Clomid cycle I was on, I should have been ovulating that day!

    So the doctors are confused but have put me on another cycle of Clomid with way more bloods and ultrasounds this time around. Can I change my day to the 28th? Hopefully by then I'll have a chance... It's been 7 months and I've only had two cycles. This ttc stuff is tough.
    Oh that sounds like hell! I hope the clomid does its thing for you this month

    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    3 dpo for me today
    How are you feeling, do you think you might have caught it this month?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLips View Post
    Hi ladies

    Can I join?

    We've just started TTC our 2nd so ofcourse my cycle decides to go crazy after months of being regular.

    Either I'm in a long annovulatory cycle or I'm CD 16.

    Testing date at a guess July 20th.

    Pretty sure I'm out for July though.

    Baby dust to all
    Of course! Welcome and good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by FamilyLove View Post
    Joining, we have been ttc for quite some time now, but might as well think positive and jump aboard.

    AF due 25th so will test around then if no AF arrives.
    Welcome and good luck!

    AFM: CD87


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jubilant June Testing Thread
    By Shrillian in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 833
    Last Post: 18-06-2015, 11:33
  2. Jolly July Testing Thread 2014
    By MrsEH in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 659
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 21:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Specialist Naturopathy, Chiropractic & Massage Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Leading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an integrative approach all health professionals and offer diagnostic testing and natural treatment options suitable for the whole family.
featured supporter
Philips AVENT Australia
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, but it’s good to know there is expert advice on hand to ensure that your baby gets the best start in life.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!