+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady that's great number! Weird how your blood was thin. Maybe you are having a girl this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I'm well Hun other than this churning feeling in my tummy which makes me vomit 😷!!! It's all for a good cause I keep telling myself!!! Hehe. I got ginger cordial helps but not a heap!! How are you Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 sorry to hear you have MS too. Is it really bad or manageable? My on prescribed me Maxalon but I didn't get it as I read it could cause insomnia and really sick without throwing up. So I thought that sounded worse lol.

The ms will pass, so I've been told lol. It does get easier as you get used to it. I'm going well. 12 weeks woohoo! But scan not for another week so not telling anyone yet.

Yes it's for a good cause and many women will do anything to be in our position

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks minib! I certainly hope it is because it's a girl. though to be honest I would be just as happy if it were another boy. As long as they're healthy it really doesn't matter. I'll definitely be doing the harmony test again though to find out early!

Sorry you're sick too mags83. Hopefully it passes soon. Minib you must be getting excited for your scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mags - Sorry to hear you are suffering with ms it most definitely will be worth it though hun so hang on in there. I found dry crackers the best thing for me with dd

Minib - congrats on reaching the 12 week mark hun not long until the scan and then you can announce your baby to the world.

Soready - congrats again hun x x

AFM - Nearly ready to get start again finally, I start my synarel on Saturday and then come off the pill towards the end of next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I've never been on the pill so how does it work? Do you start injection end of next week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady I'll get my harmony test result tomorrow. Fingers crossed all low risk or no risk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @Heyside I've never been on the pill so how does it work? Do you start injection end of next week?
    I am doing another hrt cycle hun so as soon as AF arrives after coming off the pill I can start on oestrodiol medication. I am on the pill to suppress everything as my hormones are all over the place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @SoReady I'll get my harmony test result tomorrow. Fingers crossed all low risk or no risk!
    Good luck for tomorrow's results, keep us updated.