+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does she like solid @mags83? Yeah I'm in Melb. How cold is it! So over this winter now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib Ye she does I've been giving them for quite sometime now... I started on Farax and then boiling fruits veggies etc now I'm starting to pick up what she likes and doesn't well slowly lol. Loves pumpkin sweet potato potato not much of a carrot fan unless it's mixed in other foods. But I always mix and match. And she loved pear when I first started. Boil it if you haven't already it's the only fruit doesn't give allergies and they love it oh you are in Melbourne we should organise a play date with girls from here. where abouts in Melb?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 my DD loves fruit too. She loves blueberries, Apple, papaya, pear, strawberries, kiwi fruit, etc. I've pretty much given her everything. Nuts, eggs, meat, seafood, etc. no allergy. She likes certain things more than others but I just keep offering everything even if she doesn't like it. She needs to learn to eat what I cook for her hehe. My DD goes nuts over cheese. Loves them! I gave her lamb cutlet once. She didn't like it haha. Probably a bit tough because I was worried about undercooking it which means it's well done and not nice when well done.

I'm in south east. What about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 my DD loves fruit too. She loves blueberries, Apple, papaya, pear, strawberries, kiwi fruit, etc. I've pretty much given her everything. Nuts, eggs, meat, seafood, etc. no allergy. She likes certain things more than others but I just keep offering everything even if she doesn't like it. She needs to learn to eat what I cook for her hehe. My DD goes nuts over cheese. Loves them! I gave her lamb cutlet once. She didn't like it haha. Probably a bit tough because I was worried about undercooking it which means it's well done and not nice when well done.

I'm in south east. What about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib that's really good Hun. We are exactly the same... Thank goodness she's not fussy. I give my dd bones from cutlets and she loves sucking them hehe... As for me however I used to be in Dandenong now I'm western suburbs!! Ahhh the joys of getting married and moving to the other side of the world hehe!!!