+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady you are amazing!!! I'm sure you have good and bad days but to be positive and pour your energy into helping others is amazing.

It's a good idea to give your body a few months to recover. You just went through a lot. Yep very unfair to be going through ivf again.

Besides feeding things are so good. She's sleeping 7 hours on average at night before wanting a feed then down again for about 3-4 hours. Day time not so good though. She catnaps. I'm thinking it might be related to feeding as in she might not get enough BM so wanting feed more regularly. I always top up but the pause between BF and top up makes her lose interest sometimes. So will only feed via bottle now and see how we go.

She's growing heaps and changing s lot. Plenty of smiles and showing more personality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @mags83?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I'm well Hun, time is flying and henna is 7 weeks! Where has the time gone?!!! How are you Hun? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady how are you Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    @Minib I'm well Hun, time is flying and henna is 7 weeks! Where has the time gone?!!! How are you Hun? Xx
    How's the BF going? Hopefully it has improved.

I know. My little one is 3 months old. Crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 hey hey. I'm doing really well. My little one is too. How are you going? How's your bubba? How old is she now?

Mine is almost 8 months old. Time flies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @mags83 hey hey. I'm doing really well. My little one is too. How are you going? How's your bubba? How old is she now?

Mine is almost 8 months old. Time flies!
    Minib it's been a while since we last spoke... I'm well and bubba is great. She's just over 6 months now!! Time sure does fly.. The whole process feels like years and once there here time is flying hehe.... How have you been???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow. Can't believe your bubba is over 6 months old now. I agree. The days can feel long but I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast. I laughed now about my stubbornness on breastfeeding and pumping. DD is fully formula fed now. She's eating solid and having bottle like a champion. I don't stress over those things now which make me a happier person. We have more fun together now. My DD can be feisty lol. Her cry sounds more like a scream but hey she probably got it from me lol. My mum liked to remind me I wasn't a very calm baby unlike my sister haha. I'm struggling to lose baby weight. It might be my new normal weight now haha. Started thinking about trying for second in the next few months given how long it took us to have DD. Having said that I'm not quite ready. I'm really enjoying time with her but I know I really want a sibling for her. She's constantly looking at other kids and her vibe is different when she's playing with her cousins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Growing too fast is understatement. As for breast feeding likewise lol so is mine she has been on solids for quite sometime now also hehe. Has started teething although no teeth as yet but the discomfort and the broken sleep is crazy.. Oh and the naps well they don't last long haha. The joys glad you are enjoying it its amazing the live one can have for something/someone. As for baby weight I had lost it and I've put on now which is bloody depressing I tell you.. ... But I'll get there hopefully. As for the second I totally us restate I say the same thing although I think I'll start again in a few months and fingers crossed it doesn't take as long as long as my little one did. But she was my fighter and overall we are blessed... I can't remember if I've asked you but are you in Melbourne?