+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww that is adorable! When did u give birth Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    11 days ago. It has flown but also feels long some days. The days are intense haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    11 days ago. It has flown but also feels long some days. The days are intense haha.
    Oh my congrats Hun I had no idea!!!! How was the birth? Ohhhh I'm getting scared thinking of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    The birth was painful!! Active labour was average 12 hours. Non active before that wasn't counted but didn't really hurt anyway.

The pain was intense. I found it hard to breathe because it was so painful. I cried!!

I lost a bit more blood than expected but it was ok. All good in the end. They just monitored it.

The aftermath was a bit painful too. Episiotomy and haemorrhoid. But again nothing out of the ordinary.

Are you open to painkillers ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib how scary!!! Yes I am. After having that pain which I didn't know Wat it was in hospital last week I said if labour is anything like it I'm taking painkillers. Lol did you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was definitely open to painkillers. I had the gas first which did nothing to the pain but distraction. After 8 hours the pain was intense. I thought I needed to push but I was only 6 cm dilated lol. I went from 4cm to 6cm in 3 hours. A bit slow. Was told I had 4 more hours roughly so I asked for epidural. Wow no pain at all. But it also mean if you have to push with epidural you can't feel a thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone???? I'm playing the waiting game at the moment although actual due date is Wednesday the 13th!!!! @Minib I'm open to them too and the closer it gets the more scared I am. Is that normal???? Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @mags83 not long now. Only days to go! How are you feeling??

Yes that's normal. I was also anxious about the labour. Actually anxious about the water broke on the carpet at home. Hah! The silly thing to worry about.

I won't lie labour is painful but there is always epidural. Recovery isn't too bad. Could take days could take hours depending on the person.

Looking back, labour was easy compared to motherhood! Gosh the last few weeks have been a blur. Sleep deprivation, can't BF properly due to low supply, don't know how to read my baby, don't know how to settle her etc. labour was easy compare to this!

It's very exciting though. So rewarding! I am so in love with my daughter. I could look at her and cry because I love her so much haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I'm so happy for you Hun haha although tiring I'm sure it is very rewarding for you! I had my scan today and was advised if nothing happens naturally I'll be in on Friday night to get induced and ob will break my waters sat morning! So scary and yes I'm very anxious about birth ahhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't be too anxious. It really isn't that bad. Don't overthink it. Our bodies are designed to do this. And when it's time the body will do the right thing. And you will forget the pain once you hold your baby. Really. I can't even remember the pain now.

Omg how exciting. You could be meeting your Bub this weekend. Woohoo! After a long 40 weeks it's finally time.