+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady so good your little man is doing so well. He's such a champion. I can imagine how hard it is to not take him home and 5-6 weeks away before you have him home. But know that he's in good hands and when he's home he will be ready to hang out with mummy, daddy and his brother.
    @StillHopeful is it true I read you are pregnant? I might have stalked other thread

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @SoReady so good your little man is doing so well. He's such a champion. I can imagine how hard it is to not take him home and 5-6 weeks away before you have him home. But know that he's in good hands and when he's home he will be ready to hang out with mummy, daddy and his brother.
    @StillHopeful is it true I read you are pregnant? I might have stalked other thread
    Yes 17.3 weeks MiniB!
    But the stress continues, no HB on Doppler today, I'm sure it's fine but can't help but worry x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful congrats!!! The worry never stops unfortunately. Not for me anyway. I was more relaxed towards the second half. I had coffee and more relaxed about food. Once I could feel movement that is. But even then every now and then when I felt less movement or had a nightmare about losing Bub, I worried. I had 2 ctg monitoring because I was worried.

But you will be fine having said all that. You will have a great 20 week scan and enjoy the second trimester even more! Are you finding out the gender?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful congrats!!! The worry never stops unfortunately. Not for me anyway. I was more relaxed towards the second half. I had coffee and more relaxed about food. Once I could feel movement that is. But even then every now and then when I felt less movement or had a nightmare about losing Bub, I worried. I had 2 ctg monitoring because I was worried.

But you will be fine having said all that. You will have a great 20 week scan and enjoy the second trimester even more! Are you finding out the gender?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephhamer how are you?? Good luck for the scan tomorrow.
    @mags83 how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @stephhamer how are you?? Good luck for the scan tomorrow.
    @mags83 how are you going?
    Thanks for asking Minib, I'm not too good at all, had scan today and Iv had a missed miscarriage 😢
    Got to have a d&c tomoro morning!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @stephhamer I'm so so sorry about it. That's so cruel! Be very kind to yourself. It's a very lonely thing to go through even your DH might not understand your emotion. The days will be very dark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh stephhamer, I am so sorry to read about your loss. What a truly heartbreaking end for you. I wish you all the best for your d&c and recovery. Will you be able to (if you're mentally ready) be able to try again soon? Did you have any frozen embryos left?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations stillhopeful! I hope everything was ok with the Doppler? It won't be long until your 20 weeks scan! Are you going to find out the gender?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for your loss Stephammer xoxo

So ready at 13weeks the lady said she was 95% sure it's blue! So we will see if she was right next Thursday at my morph scan. I'm trying not to worry about the Doppler. My placenta is at the front and I THINK I can feel tiny movement so staying positive xx

How is your little man going? Any kangaroo cuddles? X