+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies, I'm trying to be positive but as always the previous chemicals and m/c's are always at the back of the mind. Just got to keep busy the next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mags - Sounds like bub is letting you know that he/she is snuggling in by causing the churning feeling. Hope the rest of your first trimester goes well and you can enjoy your pregnancy.

Minib - Great news that you have told close family hun bet they were so happy. Not long until your scan hope all goes well and you see some amazing pics of bub.

Soready - Congratulations hun I am so so happy for you, you so deserve this. I can understand you being cautious but really hoping this is your turn for a take home bub.

AFM - Have decided to take ourselves off wazzas cancelation list for the moment, going to give 110% to our last embie at our current clinic and then we will know we are definitely ready to move on. Quick question, we have just received a bill for 6 months continual storage of our last embie. It will probably only be stored for about 3 weeks would you ladies question this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside thanks! I just had the same thing, our bill was from 01 April for 6 months and we transferred in May. I was told it was paid the period regardless how much of that time used. Expensive too, was $175 now for 6 months and only 1 embryo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frustrating soready isnt it ours is $200 and basically will be for one embie for 3 weeks before we transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks heaps Hun! Hopefully there snuggling right in there and the churning eases off lol! Patience! Hehe! As for your bill wow are you in Melb? I'm sure here it is about 120 a year! Odd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mags - no hun we are in qld. Just read what you said about storage cost and went to check bill in case we got it wrong. We had got it wrong its actuallt $220 for 6 months and we will only be storing for 3 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't hurt to give them a call Heyside, the worst they can do is say no

Which clinic were you with mags83? I'm in Melbourne too, with Monash but their fees went up again in May and are pretty crazy now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside wow seems like a lot. Anything to make a dollar. Considering all the fees we pay and extra out of pocket it's crazy!!! @SoReady I'm with Melbourne Ivf. It's crazy these fees keep raising

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know. Well a non medicated FET just cost us $3580, crazy! So praying this works as hate to see the new rates for a full stim cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Soready that is expensive for a non medicated cycle. Would love to see how clinics break their costs down, thing is they are in a position where they can charge whatever they like as we are all in their hands as we try for our dreams