+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awesome. I'll check it out too. I've been on the fitness ball everyday haha. Doesn't do anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you going minib? You can count days now rather than weeks!
    Have you started taking raspberry leaf tea? Did you end up starting acupuncture?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does raspberry tea leaf work?? I'm waiting and waiting. Gosh I'm getting bored. Only so much TV, reading and cleaning I can do haha.

Haven't been to acupuncture yet. I should hey. Maybe next week. I'll call my acupuncturist tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure, there's lots of write ups to say it can help with labour preparation for the uterus etc. I never used it last time around but have ordered some for this time. They say to only drink it after 37 weeks though.

I can imagine you must be getting nervous and excited all at the same time now. I wish I was at the end! At least I'm in single digit countdown now though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should have asked my OB about raspberry tea leaf. I will read up about it now.

Are you a bit over the pregnancy @SoReady? Not in a bad way but just wish it's full term already and you can have the baby.

The last 2 weeks I could do without. It's one of the most amazing feeling to be pregnant. Don't get me wrong. But at the same time 40 weeks is a long time and being this big is pretty uncomfortable. Plus I just want to cuddle my baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should have asked my OB about raspberry tea leaf. I will read up about it now.

Are you a bit over the pregnancy @SoReady? Not in a bad way but just wish it's full term already and you can have the baby.

The last 2 weeks I could do without. It's one of the most amazing feeling to be pregnant. Don't get me wrong. But at the same time 40 weeks is a long time and being this big is pretty uncomfortable. Plus I just want to cuddle my baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have carried really big with both pregnancies minib. Even my OB says my belly is bigger than her clients with multiples. It starts really early too, usually by 8/9 weeks it's clearly a pregnant belly. It's really uncomfortable this time with the hernia etc. I'm struggling a bit too at the moment with feeling faint and dizzy in the mid mornings and I'm fairly limited how far I can walk etc. I just need to get through the next 6 weeks then baby is welcome to come anytime, ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, my baby has arrived! Delivered via emergency CS yesterday due to placenta abruption and retro placental clot. It was a crazy day just short of 31 weeks. The little man is almost 1.9kg though and although he's in the NICU he's doing really well and breathing on his own. Definitely no holidays for us though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @SoReady I was a bit shocked to read your post as didn't expect him to arrive so early.

Congrats @SoReady how exciting that your Bub is born. And awesome to hear he's doing well and breathing on his own. What a champion!!!

Have some well deserved rest while you are in the hospital. Hope you recover well. The placenta abruption sounds scary. How are you going?

He's a good size baby for 31 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks minib! Yes we are lucky we make big babies. They put a breathing tube in last night. He's still able to breath on his own but they wanted to give him a proper nights rest. Hopefully I'll get more time with him today as I get more mobile after the CS and should be able to hold him too