+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'll be happy for Bub to be born after 37 weeks too. No need to go 40 weeks.
    @SoReady do you know where to get baby bath insert so she can lean on it when bathing her? The bath I got is quite big and I'm not confident I can hold Bub on my own when she's slippery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You can get them in Big W for about $13 minib. They are mesh on a metal frame and the mesh comes off easily for washing. It's great when they move to the big bath too and before they can fully sit on their own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SoReady

How's everyone else? @stephhamer has the awesome news sink in yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Thanks @SoReady

How's everyone else? @stephhamer has the awesome news sink in yet?
    It still doesn't seem real at all, I don't think it will till the scan!! That's not till the 8th so I'm thinking I might go to my docs end of this week and just get another BT to check on levels, would that be ok?? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's not a bad idea to get another bt @stephhamer. Can't hurt but you probably won't need a lot more. One more then just wait for the scan as painful as it is.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (17-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you girls??

I had another by yesterday, levels on the 13th were 1299 and levels on the 18th were 5034.
    Does that sound ok? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great stephhamer! I was told once they are over 1100 they do not necessarily double every 48 hours like in the beginning. It's going up and that's the important thing. Yay yay yay!! How are you feeling? Are you getting any symptoms yet?

I'm good actually, the only thing really giving me grief at the moment is this bloody hernia which is really sore if I'm on my feet for more than a couple of hours. I had on OB check up this week and bubs is already 1.4kg so a relatively big boy. He's still breech though and my placenta still hasn't moved. I'll have another check up on 7 December and she would like to see some movement happening by then. The placenta position is likely stopping baby from turning. We are going away the rest of December so it would be nice to see it at least doing something before we go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    That's great stephhamer! I was told once they are over 1100 they do not necessarily double every 48 hours like in the beginning. It's going up and that's the important thing. Yay yay yay!! How are you feeling? Are you getting any symptoms yet?

I'm good actually, the only thing really giving me grief at the moment is this bloody hernia which is really sore if I'm on my feet for more than a couple of hours. I had on OB check up this week and bubs is already 1.4kg so a relatively big boy. He's still breech though and my placenta still hasn't moved. I'll have another check up on 7 December and she would like to see some movement happening by then. The placenta position is likely stopping baby from turning. We are going away the rest of December so it would be nice to see it at least doing something before we go.
    Oooooh your hernia sounds painful you poor thing!! I hope Bubs does turn for you before your appt then!! How many weeks are you? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephhamer those HCG level looks awesome!! Congrats. 2.5 weeks to go for your scan now. Another tww lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 29 tomorrow Stephhamer. I'm desperate for it to move so I can avoid a c section.