+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @stephhamer will your clinic let you bring forward the BT?
    They said I can go in on Friday, which still seems ages away but that'll be fine!! Today's test is darker again, even darker than control line xxImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447034652.237051.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats!!! With those dark lines your HCG level Should be awesome. Did you transfer one or two embies?

Yeah Friday is still ages away. But at least you can celebrate on the weekend @stephhamer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great lines! I would say you don't have anything to worry about waiting until Friday with lines like that! I'm so excited for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Congrats!!! With those dark lines your HCG level Should be awesome. Did you transfer one or two embies?

Yeah Friday is still ages away. But at least you can celebrate on the weekend @stephhamer
    Yea we just transferred one, although the doctor said after he did it that as it was Halloween he did trick or treat and put 3 in 😳😳😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    My HCG levels were really high with DS1 (over 1100 at the first bt). Even though we transferred one they suspected I was at risk of twins and my levels were either really high for a single or on the low end of twins. It was a nervous wait for that first heartbeat scan! Turned out it was just one really strong bubba that measured 2-3 weeks ahead all pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @SoReady that's a high HCG for your first. How are you going? 27 weeks now?
    @stephhamer imagine if he did put 3 in lol. Triplet would be very hard. I don't even know how someone can manage a triplet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep 27 minib, finally getting there. Hcg with this preg were only 300 the first test so a big difference but obviously it doesn't mean too much what the actual numbers are.

How many weeks left for you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    One more week and you are in third trimester @SoReady

I have 5 weeks to go. I obviously want baby to be full term so a few more weeks but it's getting uncomfortable and tiring with this big tummy. New respect for pregnant women!

I'm feeling tired (normal) otherwise am good. All is going well and my 34 week scan showed baby at 48th percentile so smack bang average size. Can't complain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep this weekend.

Wow 5 weeks! Baby size sounds good. I'm really uncomfortable this time around. My hernia is being more stretched every week and causing quite a lot of pain and carrying an 11kg toddler around isn't helping! I've just ordered some new support shorts so am hoping they will help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady I feel for you. I don't have much pain except for the occasional pubic bone pain. And that's annoying already. Can imagine you are in pain everyday. Hang in there. Hopefully DH helps you with the house chores?