AWFUL!!!!
    I just want to know!!
    How are you hun? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not too long to go @stephhamer

Are you going to poas this weekend?

I'm feeling good but feel tired easily now. Almost there for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    AWFUL!!!!
    I just want to know!!
    How are you hun? Xx
    I'll bet! The tww is such a mess with your mind. Hopefully you are getting lots of rest in. I really hope this is your cycle! Would make a nice Christmas announcement x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Not too long to go @stephhamer

Are you going to poas this weekend?

I'm feeling good but feel tired easily now. Almost there for me.
    Oooooh you must be so excited hun!!! I'm a poas addict, I'll be crazy testing!! 😄😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    I'll bet! The tww is such a mess with your mind. Hopefully you are getting lots of rest in. I really hope this is your cycle! Would make a nice Christmas announcement x
    Thanks hun, I really hope so too!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for a short while but thought I would jump on-board now that my own journey has begun.
    I am set to have my first ET tomorrow morning (2 of them), with the aim of freezing 1 other. Unfortunately I have a really low AMH (1.9) which meant my EC only retrieved 4 eggs (all mature), with 3 fertilising.
    I am beyond nervous about tomorrow, and then hitting the 2WW - @stephhamer I will be thinking of you too!! Any advice to help prevent me from going crazy would be great...being #1 I am obviously trying to remain positive but know the odds aren't in my favour.
    After the ET did most of you drive yourself home? My RE said it should be fine...
    Thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephhamer did you poas today???
    @Aqua85 welcome to our thread. Good luck for the transfer tomorrow. Is it a day 3 or day 5 embryo? You can definitively drive home yourself after the transfer. It's just like a pap smear. All done within a couple minutes and you don't feel a thing. Having said that, I never drive there or home myself on the transfer date. I didn't want to get into road rage or stress of traffic, so my DH drive me for every transfer. Sorry you have low AMH but 3 out of 4 fertilising is a great numbers. You only need 1 embryo let us know how you go tomorrow and hopefully you get to freeze the other embryo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib the transfer was schedule for day3, but my clinic left a voicemail this afternoon (before they closed) saying the might push it back until Monday...frustratingly I can't speak to anyone until tomorrow now.
    Having googled frantically I'm still none the wiser as to why they might suggest a delay, is this a good/bad thing? Would you recommend choosing Day3 still? Aaaargh- so many questions! Wish they had called earlier

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aqua85 day 5 embie is good. Some embie don't last until day 5. They can rest at day 4 but if I prefer day 5 if I can. This successful cycle was a day 5. I've had day 3 transfer which was unsuccessful

Not ideal for your clinic though to just leave s voicemail. Call them tomorrow morning if you want a chat