+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful I'm so sorry to hear about the mc. But so glad to hear you are pregnant again now and already 11 weeks. When is your 12 week scan?? Did you do nipt? Your older two will be able to help and dote this little one so much. Sorry to hear about the MS. I had that too and it's awful!
    @SoReady my physio told me I have 2 fingers separation already. Hopefully doesn't get worse. She told me off for using my abs when getting up etc. oops I didn't know that can cause muscle separation. My back pain is ok. Haven't come back yet. Pilate and physio session once a week seem to be doing the trick.
    @stephhamer how is the scan so far? How many follies do you have? Hope they collect lots of good quality eggs.
    @mags83 are you still throwing up or just feel a bit off? My MS seems to come back too. Not throwing up so nothing like first tri but just feel off most morning. Feel a bit sick.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Oh dear! Still got the ms? That's insane, are you taking anything? Wow I'm in pretty constant pain but I think I would take that over ms, you poor thing. Luckily you're almost into single digit countdown now
    Ye I still have it. I'm fantastic during the day but come 3.30 onwards I can't keep anything down! Bubba gates food I'm gathering. Lol. I was prescribed tablets but they make me worse, I hate the feeling I've needing to vomit and not been able too!! I'll just put up with it since I don't have that much longer to go!!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @StillHopeful I'm so sorry to hear about the mc. But so glad to hear you are pregnant again now and already 11 weeks. When is your 12 week scan?? Did you do nipt? Your older two will be able to help and dote this little one so much. Sorry to hear about the MS. I had that too and it's awful!
    @SoReady my physio told me I have 2 fingers separation already. Hopefully doesn't get worse. She told me off for using my abs when getting up etc. oops I didn't know that can cause muscle separation. My back pain is ok. Haven't come back yet. Pilate and physio session once a week seem to be doing the trick.
    @stephhamer how is the scan so far? How many follies do you have? Hope they collect lots of good quality eggs.
    @mags83 are you still throwing up or just feel a bit off? My MS seems to come back too. Not throwing up so nothing like first tri but just feel off most morning. Feel a bit sick.
    @Minib I'm still throwing up! It's crazy but what can I do! Now I also get heart burn indigestion reflux all in one lol Ahhh the joys xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no mags! Maxalon are useless but have you tried Ondansetron wafers? I know what you mean about the feeling of the actual vomiting giving relief to the nausea for a bit, I find when the wafers work they take the sick feeling away too. And gosh I remember the indigestion from the end of my first pregnancies! It's horrible! You are on the home stretch but there's not much worse than feeling unwell constantly x

MiniB thank you, scan is Nov 5 so a day off 13 weeks. We didn't do NIPT even though I sort of wanted to. I worry we spent so much trying to have this bub and now I have to be careful with what we but for him/her in excess of 30k could have made a damn nice nursery. But I'm just so grateful we are finally expecting. And just going to be smart and wait for sales and layby etc x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck StillHopeful for your scan! We will all be looking forward to an update then

Minib that's not good about your ab separation though I think a small amount is fairly normal towards the end. I think I'm probably close to 4 finger already plus have the hernia. They should be able to show you ways to move which will help protect it and prevent it from getting worse and a tubi grip or support garment that holds them together can really help too. Have you started wearing one? It's good that you already have the recovery shorts ready for afterwards too. A mums and bubs Pilates class can really help the recovery too as they will do specific exercises to target your ab rehabilitation

Mags83 you poor thing! I had bad reflux and heartburn last night too. I have to make sure I don't eat for at least 2-3 hours before bedtime and not lie on my right hand side. I got it last time too but not this early. Hopefully your body can be kind and give you a little break in these last weeks. It will all be worth it in the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 oh you poor thing still throwing up. That would be awful. My OB also prescribed me maxalon but after reading some review it put me off. I read you can still feel awful but just can't throw up and can't sleep. Eeks. That sounds worse! How about zofran? I heard that works really well.
    @StillHopeful not long to your 13 week scan. We did NIPT but you are right. It's exxy. I thought about it for a long time too as ivf has already costed a bomb. That would have been a magazine worthy nursery for $30k! You could buy all designer stuff and probably still get some change.
    @SoReady physio said it's normal but try not to make it worse. I just need to roll getting out of bed. And getting in and out of car by using 2 legs. She actually suggested putting a plastic bag under my bum so it's easier to turn. I'm not wearing any tubigrip or supporting garment. Physio said no need but I'll ask her again when I see her in 2 weeks. It's quite cheap to see my physio because I get quite a lot back from phi. Less than $15 per session so I thought why not. If nothing is wrong at least I get a good massage for about 10 mins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephhamer good luck for epu tomorrow. Let us know how you go.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Scan was fine, they think there are about 7 good follies and quite a lot that will be immature!! Fingers crossed for the morning!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Oh no mags! Maxalon are useless but have you tried Ondansetron wafers? I know what you mean about the feeling of the actual vomiting giving relief to the nausea for a bit, I find when the wafers work they take the sick feeling away too. And gosh I remember the indigestion from the end of my first pregnancies! It's horrible! You are on the home stretch but there's not much worse than feeling unwell constantly x

MiniB thank you, scan is Nov 5 so a day off 13 weeks. We didn't do NIPT even though I sort of wanted to. I worry we spent so much trying to have this bub and now I have to be careful with what we but for him/her in excess of 30k could have made a damn nice nursery. But I'm just so grateful we are finally expecting. And just going to be smart and wait for sales and layby etc x
    No I haven't tried them. What are they exactly??? I am sceptical on taking maxalon so not going to take it to be honest! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Good luck StillHopeful for your scan! We will all be looking forward to an update then

Minib that's not good about your ab separation though I think a small amount is fairly normal towards the end. I think I'm probably close to 4 finger already plus have the hernia. They should be able to show you ways to move which will help protect it and prevent it from getting worse and a tubi grip or support garment that holds them together can really help too. Have you started wearing one? It's good that you already have the recovery shorts ready for afterwards too. A mums and bubs Pilates class can really help the recovery too as they will do specific exercises to target your ab rehabilitation

Mags83 you poor thing! I had bad reflux and heartburn last night too. I have to make sure I don't eat for at least 2-3 hours before bedtime and not lie on my right hand side. I got it last time too but not this early. Hopefully your body can be kind and give you a little break in these last weeks. It will all be worth it in the end.
    I shall try that too! Not eating haha! It's crazy isn't it. But you're right it's all worth it and we honestly can not wait xx