+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It really is going to go so fast for you now minib! I don't have pubic bone pain, I have abdominal muscle separation and an umbilical hernia so I'll be in the tubi grip full time until the birth then in the recovery shorts until they heal. How is your back pain going?

Stillhopeful that is fantastic news! I am so pleased for you, that really is great news. How have you been feeling? Any ms? I hope it's a smooth journey the rest of the way for you. Is this baby one for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I can't believe it's already 33 weeks and 25 weeks for you, that's flown by!! Although it won't feel like that for the both of you!! It's so exciting isn't it!! I'm good, started another cycle last Thurs and have egg pick up on Monday, here is hoping its lucky third cycle 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Hello ladies! I cycled with some of you in the #1 thread but must have missed the thread change. So great to hear how you are doing, MiniB so close! We lost our BFP from March and it took another 3 goes but am now 11weeks today! 1 to go to the 'safe' zone! Good luck with the last 7 and 15 weeks ladies! It still doesn't feel real to me
    Wow Congratulations stillhopeful 😄
    That's lovely to hear you are now 11 weeks!! I hope you are feeling ok!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015 #2

Thanks Soready and Stephammer. I have had constant MS, but I have been mostly grateful for all of it. 😜 and ondansetron wafers really have been a life saver! It's bub number 3 but our first together with DH (and last 😭). I have beautiful 10 and 8 year olds from a previous marriage. I have just told them this week and they ecstatic! xx

Is this your first Soready? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my second StillHopeful, both IVF from the same stim cycle and there will be a 19 month age gap.

I'm sorry you have ms. It's nice to feel something for reassurance but I hope it doesn't last too long for you.
    Wow your older kids must be very excited and I'm sure they'll be lots of help once the baby arrives. Will you be finding out the gender? What's your due date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Hello ladies! I cycled with some of you in the #1 thread but must have missed the thread change. So great to hear how you are doing, MiniB so close! We lost our BFP from March and it took another 3 goes but am now 11weeks today! 1 to go to the 'safe' zone! Good luck with the last 7 and 15 weeks ladies! It still doesn't feel real to me
    Hello!!! It has been quite some time! Congratulations that is amazing news yayyy so happy for you!!! How are you feeling? I'm currently almost 29 weeks so getting there xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    Wow I can't believe it's already 33 weeks and 25 weeks for you, that's flown by!! Although it won't feel like that for the both of you!! It's so exciting isn't it!! I'm good, started another cycle last Thurs and have egg pick up on Monday, here is hoping its lucky third cycle 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    Good luck with this cycle Hun! I hope this is the one xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady @Minib I feel for you both! I'm the same. Coz I still have ms it feels as though it has taken for ever. Almost 29 weeks now! Ahhhh xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's lovely So ready! I think that sort of age gap is great. My two, even though they fight like mad, are so close. And yes I'm sure they will be a wonderful help! Can't wait we are due May 13.

Wow mags! On the home stretch now! Congratulations x

It's so nice to hear how everyone is x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    @SoReady @Minib I feel for you both! I'm the same. Coz I still have ms it feels as though it has taken for ever. Almost 29 weeks now! Ahhhh xx
    Oh dear! Still got the ms? That's insane, are you taking anything? Wow I'm in pretty constant pain but I think I would take that over ms, you poor thing. Luckily you're almost into single digit countdown now