+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes @SoReady the Asian confinement haha. No cold food and raw food means no salad. No direct air con blowing on me but can have the air con on because it's summer. Mum said its crazy without air con. But can't leave the house for a whole month except for doctors appointments. Mum and I have negotiated a few things like washing hair haha.

Oh yeah it didn't cross my mind about making sure second DS' name goes with the first one.

Can you still get enough sleep @SoReady?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @SoReady the Asian confinement haha. No cold food and raw food means no salad. No direct air con blowing on me but can have the air con on because it's summer. Mum said its crazy without air con. But can't leave the house for a whole month except for doctors appointments. Mum and I have negotiated a few things like washing hair haha.

Oh yeah it didn't cross my mind about making sure second DS' name goes with the first one.

Can you still get enough sleep @SoReady?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well that's good you have been able to negotiate a little bit. It would be tough sticking to the rules 100% in the heat of summer. A month will fly by. I didn't get out too much in the first month anyway.

Sleep is hit and miss but I try to make up naps where I can when Bub 1 is sleeping

I can't believe you're in single digit countdown now. That's so exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I agree @SoReady it will be hard to stay home for a month in the heat of summer. I don't think I want to go out much anyway but it's more the thought of I'm not allowed to that make me want to be out haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going?? Hope all the bumps are baking nicely 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for checking in stephhamer, it's so nice to hear from you!

How are you doing?

I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and whilst I'm not ready for baby to arrive yet, I'm pretty ready for the pregnancy to be over. It seems so much tougher this time around but I'm ever so grateful to be able to experience it again

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same @SoReady

I don't want baby to come yet but honestly the pregnancy feels so long. Not to sound ungrateful but I'll be really happy when Bub is born in 7 weeks time. I'm 33 weeks now

How are you @stephhamer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow only 7 weeks Minib, that's going to fly by! Have you finished work yet?

I'm 25 weeks tomorrow but feel like I'm about 35, my belly is so tight that I feel like my skin is about to rip open. Baby is breech which isn't helping and about 800g already

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm finishing work in 5 weeks @SoReady

Oh yeah in the last week, I have started seeing stretch mark and the belly skin feels very tight and stretched some days. I had to moisturise my belly 3 times a day now.

How's your pubic bone pain? Are you still wearing tubigrip?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! I cycled with some of you in the #1 thread but must have missed the thread change. So great to hear how you are doing, MiniB so close! We lost our BFP from March and it took another 3 goes but am now 11weeks today! 1 to go to the 'safe' zone! Good luck with the last 7 and 15 weeks ladies! It still doesn't feel real to me