+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't been on for a while!!! How is everyone??? Where is everyone at? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nice to hear from you mags83! How are you doing? You must be just about to start third trimester?

I ticked over 23 weeks on the weekend so just plodding along slowly and desperately trying to settle on a name with DH which is proving rather difficult this second time around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mags83 you must be close to third Tri now. 27 weeks? How are you feeling??
    @SoReady have you and DH narrowed down to a few names?

I'm over 31 weeks so the countdown is on single digit now. Yay. Had the whooping cough vaccine today. For some reasons my GP charged for it so I have to go to Medicare to get the rebate as it should be free for me and DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Nice to hear from you mags83! How are you doing? You must be just about to start third trimester?

I ticked over 23 weeks on the weekend so just plodding along slowly and desperately trying to settle on a name with DH which is proving rather difficult this second time around
    I'm going well and how are you??? 23 weeks you are getting there! Seems like it flies for everyone else except me lol I'm currently 27 weeks on Wednesday so getting there slowly!

As for names at least you get to choose, been Greek and the first child I have no choice but to name it after one of the Inlaws! Fantastic I know haha! What can I do xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @mags83 you must be close to third Tri now. 27 weeks? How are you feeling??
    @SoReady have you and DH narrowed down to a few names?

I'm over 31 weeks so the countdown is on single digit now. Yay. Had the whooping cough vaccine today. For some reasons my GP charged for it so I have to go to Medicare to get the rebate as it should be free for me and DH.
    Minon hellooooo it's been a while my goodness you are almost there! Yes I'm almost 27 weeks. This Wednesday actually! I'm ok still vomiting and not feeling a hundred percent but plotting along and all is worth it! How are you feeling??? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 trust me I feel like I've been pregnant forever. Whoever said the 49 weeks flies they lied! Second trimester did feel faster and now things start to slow down as I get heavier! I haven't put on any weight in the last 2 weeks despite my tummy gets bigger. So all up I've put on 9kgs so far in the last 31 weeks.

Is that the Greek tradition? Our culture actually don't let me name the child after any grandparents. I could however follow the family name tree. But we wanted an English name so no tradition.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are still vomiting @mags83 how often??? You poor thing! That's awful. I have my nausea sometimes but never throw up since week 16. Do you have heartburn or indigestion too??

I'm starting to feel tired a lot easier. Can't push myself as much now. My sciatica nerve stopped playing up so at least I'm not in pain now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @mags83 trust me I feel like I've been pregnant forever. Whoever said the 49 weeks flies they lied! Second trimester did feel faster and now things start to slow down as I get heavier! I haven't put on any weight in the last 2 weeks despite my tummy gets bigger. So all up I've put on 9kgs so far in the last 31 weeks.

Is that the Greek tradition? Our culture actually don't let me name the child after any grandparents. I could however follow the family name tree. But we wanted an English name so no tradition.
    Wow it gets slower you mean it will drag on? Hehe oh gee something to look forward too! Yes it is Greek tradition. Although hubby isn't traditional in that sense he is and his parents expect it! As long as our baby is healthy I don't mind. Although I would never had chosen there names that's for sure hehe! 9kgs? You go girl!!

Oh yes n still vomiting I'm stuck with it. Few times a day! and heartburn and indigestion it feels like it's all in one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tradition is pretty good to continue. It means a lot to family. I'm following the confinement tradition too because it makes my mum happy. Not going to argue with her. I also really respect family tradition so I think it's really sweet that you follow it. Your in laws would be really happy with that.

Yes it will drag on haha. To me the last 2 weeks have dragged on. But this week I have a hospital assessment. Next week seeing my OB. The week after 34 week scan then seeing OB again the week after. That will take me to 35 weeks so hopefully it makes time goes faster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    9kg is great minib! I put on 12 last time around. This time I'm almost up 8 already but my starting weight was a bit less than the first pregnancy which was on the back of a full stim cycle where I gained 4kg just on the stim meds.

I'm sure it feels slow but your due date will sneak up on you quicker than you think.

Mags83 that sucks you've still been sick. I don't get any ms luckily. Bub and placenta are sitting low so sleep is uncomfortable these days and my belly is huge once again for my gestation. I'm hanging out for my OB visit next week to see if the placenta has moved.

As for names, I thought we had it done but DH is changing his mind so we are back to the drawing board. Last time we just had to find a name we liked that went with our surname, but now add the element of making sure it goes with DS1's name too is hard.

Wow minib, doing confinement. Is this the really strict one with no air con, cold foods etc? Killer for summer ?