+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib going well Hun 25 weeks now slowely busy rely getting there n have got all my main stuff now! Funny it still hasn't hit home yet believe it or not! Is that odd?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow 25 weeks already @mags83 how are you feeling?

I'm starting to feel really heavy now. On the home stretch. 10 weeks to go. Have sore back sometimes too. Not sure how much more my belly can grow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah minib weeks 28-32 were the most uncomfortable for me last time. It seemed to get a little easier after that, I think there must be a big growth spurt around that time and for me it's when Bub was turning around (and got stuck transverse for a bit). Try to get some extra rest of you can. Are you doing Pilates or anything? That helped my back loads too through those last 10 weeks.

I hope you are going well too mags83!

afm 22 weeks tomorrow and so glad it's summer dress weather finally! Way more comfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I do Pilates weekly @SoReady good to hear it will get better. Today I'm more comfortable. Yesterday thought it felt like my tummy was just stretching the whole day.

How are you feeling? How's your tummy? Is it a bad abdominal separation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    And yes dresses are so much more comfortable than jeans and pants.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They said its not bad but worse than they would expect at only 20 weeks, hmm. I'm wearing the tubi grip all day everyday which is uncomfortable but does stop it getting worse and means I'm not in pain at the end of the day.

That's good your doing Pilates. Are you wearing any support garment or belt as your belly gets heavier?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not wearing any support garment. Maybe I should. My belly is quite bit and quite low too. I'll ask my OB next week when I see him. Do you have any recommendation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My physio has me in a tubi grip but that's quite tight. You can also buy bands at the pharmacy and also any maternity clothing store should sell a belly belt. Especially now if you're wearing dresses rather than pants it might just help hold the weight a little bit and take some of the pressure off your lower back. Do you do your Pilates through a physio? They would be the best to advise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I might talk to my physio. My Pilate is through physio. Something to support my tummy sounds good though. I carry it quite low and big so lots of strain on my lower back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A tubi grip is great and only about $15 from my physio. They're tight though but give so much support