+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great news Stephhamer. Good luck today and I hope the 2ww doesn't drive you too crazy! I can't wait to hear your results. Are you transferring one or two?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @stephhamer how did you go with the transfer today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    All went fine today, thanks for asking girls, we are now officially in the 2ww!!!! I know it's going to be a killer, but just have to remain positive!! We've only transferred one!! Really hoping it's a very sticky little embie 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news stephhamer! Hopefully you can take it easy a little bit during your 2ww.

How is everyone else doing? I'm 18 weeks this Saturday. It feels so surreal that I'm almost at the half way point. At its now that time of year that everything seems to fly by in the lead up to Christmas!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephhamer how's 2ww treating you? Are you going to POAS? When is BT?
    @SoReady wow almost halfway mark. That's exciting. The second half I must say is faster than first half. When is your 20 week scan?

I'm now 26 weeks so almost into my third trimester. Excited about it as long as I pass the gd test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @stephhamer how's 2ww treating you? Are you going to POAS? When is BT?
    @SoReady wow almost halfway mark. That's exciting. The second half I must say is faster than first half. When is your 20 week scan?

I'm now 26 weeks so almost into my third trimester. Excited about it as long as I pass the gd test.
    Thanks Minib, this tww is a killer 😕 pretty sure I'm out as well as when I wiped yesterday I had some blood, this happened a couple of times, then I've just been to the loo this morn and it happened again 😢 I'm confused when my period would be due, I'm usually 32-34 days cycle and my last one was 17th Aug, am I just early cause of meds??
    Great to hear your going well, good luck on the test hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephhamer is it old blood? Could it be implantation blood? Are you on prog support? Maybe call the clinic and ask them what to do. I had BT 2 days early because I started bleeding too and luckily it was this bfp.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh scary stephhamer but I agree with minib, doesn't mean you're out. I would also give the clinic a call. What date is your pg test scheduled for?

That's great news minib, 3rd trimester! Hopefully it doesn't get too uncomfortable for you. Luckily the weathers warming up and you can just wear dresses which are by far the most comfortable thing in the end!

My 20 week scan we are actually not doing until 22 weeks. At my 16 week OB visit she got such a clear scan of Bub and has already been able to check everything and see the heart valve etc. So I'll just see her again at 20 weeks then wait til 22 weeks for the big scan as she said we will get better pictures then to keep.

How are you going mags83?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @stephhamer is it old blood? Could it be implantation blood? Are you on prog support? Maybe call the clinic and ask them what to do. I had BT 2 days early because I started bleeding too and luckily it was this bfp.
    It was a pinky colour yesterday morning, then a bit browny, and then the same today. I'm only 6dpt so bloods aren't until the 18th!! I am on Crinone. 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brown is a sign that it's old, could very well be implantation with your dates or even irritation from the crinone
    Fingers crossed x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (08-09-2015)