Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When is your 12 week scan minib?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 pilates and yoga are good for relaxing and fertility. Any gentle exercise is always good for the mind and body. I'm glad to hear you feel good after seeing your acupuncturist. The melatonin must be the 4mg I think? I was on that dosage I think

@SoReady it's in 9th June . I'll be 13 weeks then . I can't wait! Feels like I've been pregnant forever. Starting to enjoy it more now as I don't think of the worst anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck! Ha, wait until you hit 30 weeks and see how you feel. Are you showing at all yet? Have you told friends and family?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I'm good Hun. Other than the fact I have a churning feeling in my stomach most of the day. Hoping that's good lol just feels yuk! can't complain though so far so good. How are you Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady yes I'm definitely showing some tummy haha. I'm almost 12 weeks and can probably only hide it for another week max before people ask. I've tried to hide it with loose tops and scarves. We've told immediate families that's it. Will wait until 13 week scan before telling close friends.

@mags83 you feel bloated? That's common. I didn't feel yuck from tummy churning. I just felt sick with nausea. But everyone seems to have different symptoms. No more spotting or bleeding yeah? That's really good! I'm feeling better now. Less nauseas. Only sick 2-3times a day. Massive improvement. I'm just quietly very excited that I'm almost in second trimester.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib Ye bloated and just a churning stomach !! Ahhh the joys lol no more bleeding or spotting thank goodness. Just over 7 weeks now can not wait to hit 3 months ... So excited for you yayyyy

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 you are half way through your first trimester. That's awesome. Hang in there. Only 6 more weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in maternity jeans from 8 weeks as I popped really early and had a massive belly all along. Even my OB said I was bigger than her twin patients! But I can't wait to do it all again - fingers crossed x

I hope you have a smooth ride from here minib and mags83

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady thank you Hun. I have a feeling I'll show early too so bloated!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SoReady hopefully this cycle is the one for you. Let's see the second line gets darker tomorrow. And you can put on your mat jeans again in a few weeks.