+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Heyside and stephhamer! I really hope things work out for you next cycle.

Sounds like you are ticking along nicely minib and you're past the half way point, woo hoo!

I'm almost 15 weeks now but in the strange lull where nothing is happening, no symptoms, no appointments and no movement. I also had anterior placenta last time so was 23 weeks before I felt movement. I'm told it's posterior this time so fingers crossed I'll get movement soon. I seem to wake about 3:30 each night and it feels like Bub is in a strange position.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone it has been a while!!! Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    How is everyone it has been a while!!! Xxxxx
    All good here Mags, AF arrived early so I started injections last nite 😊
    How r u? x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephhamer that's good to hear Hun. Praying this is the one for you as for me I'm getting there. Just over 19 weeks so looking out for kicks etc. I have my scan coming up too and I can't wait for it to be honest!!! How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    @stephhamer that's good to hear Hun. Praying this is the one for you as for me I'm getting there. Just over 19 weeks so looking out for kicks etc. I have my scan coming up too and I can't wait for it to be honest!!! How are you feeling?
    Ooooooooh kicks will be anytime now then hun, how exciting!!! I bet you can't wait for the scan, they are just magic aren't they!!
    I'm fine, been on injections for 3 nites now 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck stephhamer!

Wow mags, almost your 20 week scan and the half way mark. That's very exciting. I've probably already asked you this but are you finding out the gender? It's nice once you have movement, it's reassuring that everything still progressing.

I'm 16 weeks today and having another OB appointment on Tuesday and will get a scan in her rooms. No real movement yet so I'm looking forward to checking everything's still ok in there. I think we have finally agreed on the name which makes it feel more real.

How are you doing minib?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    Ooooooooh kicks will be anytime now then hun, how exciting!!! I bet you can't wait for the scan, they are just magic aren't they!!
    I'm fine, been on injections for 3 nites now 😄
    It is exciting @stephhamer I can not wait to be honest. How are you going with injections? All good? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Good luck stephhamer!

Wow mags, almost your 20 week scan and the half way mark. That's very exciting. I've probably already asked you this but are you finding out the gender? It's nice once you have movement, it's reassuring that everything still progressing.

I'm 16 weeks today and having another OB appointment on Tuesday and will get a scan in her rooms. No real movement yet so I'm looking forward to checking everything's still ok in there. I think we have finally agreed on the name which makes it feel more real.

How are you doing minib?
    @SoReady I know it seems like it's going fast but I don't feel it is hehe. As for gender no not finding out hubby wants to leave it a surprise so that's where we war at at the moment lol! I'm having my scan after my 21 weeks to fit in with ob appointments etc and doing a glucose test. So waiting to see bubba is all good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mags83 how come you are doing glucose test at 21 weeks? How exciting to be over the half way mark. It feels so real now once you are in second half with lots of movement too. Your DH is so patient to not find out the gender. I couldn't do that haha. Lucky my DH wanted to find out too otherwise I wouldn't know what to do.
    @stephhamer how are you going with the jab? When is the first scan? Are you feeling ok with the injections?
    @SoReady do you feel more movement early given it's your second bub? I feel lots of movement but haven't seen kick that poke out on my tummy yet. Although DH has felt quite a few when he put his hand on my tummy. I love the movement as it's reassuring. My next scan isn't until 34 weeks so that's 10 weeks away. Feel like ages. No scan when I see ob. He doesn't do it but I might ask him for a quick one at 28 weeks. Let's see if he will do it. So good that you have a name already. You are very organised.

I'm doing well guys. 24 weeks now. No issue except sometimes I get sore back bad yucky taste in my mouth. Other than that, I feel really good. Getting bigger by day lol. I can't imagine how my tummy will stretch even further.

Oh I am quite nervous about the GD test. Eeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @mags83 how come you are doing glucose test at 21 weeks? How exciting to be over the half way mark. It feels so real now once you are in second half with lots of movement too. Your DH is so patient to not find out the gender. I couldn't do that haha. Lucky my DH wanted to find out too otherwise I wouldn't know what to do.
    @stephhamer how are you going with the jab? When is the first scan? Are you feeling ok with the injections?
    @SoReady do you feel more movement early given it's your second bub? I feel lots of movement but haven't seen kick that poke out on my tummy yet. Although DH has felt quite a few when he put his hand on my tummy. I love the movement as it's reassuring. My next scan isn't until 34 weeks so that's 10 weeks away. Feel like ages. No scan when I see ob. He doesn't do it but I might ask him for a quick one at 28 weeks. Let's see if he will do it. So good that you have a name already. You are very organised.

I'm doing well guys. 24 weeks now. No issue except sometimes I get sore back bad yucky taste in my mouth. Other than that, I feel really good. Getting bigger by day lol. I can't imagine how my tummy will stretch even further.

Oh I am quite nervous about the GD test. Eeks!
    Hi @Minib glad to hear all is going well with you ob does the test now and then again at around 26 mark. Diabetes runs in my family so just to make sure I guess!!! I can't wait for lots of movement done have much as yet only waves here n there. I'm 20 weeks on Wednesday so I'll be expecting it soon! I hope