+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady yay another milestone. Second trimester. Your poor bubba. Hopefully he feels better soon. So many people sick right now. My families with kids aren't well either. All the germs in childcare, school or just everywhere.

I've bought some stuff but I've got all the big ticket items like cot, pram, change table, etc etc. hand me down hehe. Save me heaps of money. I just have to buy thermometer, nappy bag (which I still can't decide), baby carrier, and a few other things. Overall I'm ready for this baby. Just have to wait 19 more weeks.

Omg I'm huge. People keep commenting thinking I'm well in my third trimester. I have a huge tummy that looks like I'm 30'weeks. In fact, I did Pilate tonight and the girl next to me has the same size tummy and she's 30 weeks.

It seem like I had a massive growth spurt in the last 4 weeks. Just keep growing everyday. I have put on 6 kgs in 21 weeks. Geez looks like I will be huge. I'm normally a small size 8 so it does scare me a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving reading all the lovely updates girls, sounds like your all doing great with lovely bumps xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    I'm good thanks hun!! As you know we decided not to try again.............. Well that lasted about a week 🙊
    We are starting a fresh cycle sometime in August!! 😄
    We are going for another fresh one next month as well. New FS this time, she said that I was overstimulated and she will reduce the doses this time so we can do a fresh transfer instead of a frozen one. Let's see what happens!

Best of luck @stephhamer!! Hope this is the one for us. Xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii and @stephhamer good luck for this cycle. You will join the pregnant club soon.

I heard overstimulated can be quite bad so it's good that your FS is reducing the dosage @Kookii

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (05-08-2015),stephhamer  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I am back hanging around bub hub after my awful cycle, will be taking a month or so out to see a naturopath (which I am not completely confident with but giving it a go) and complete another series of tests. Dh will also do chromosome testing on his sperm and if anything shows up there we will be doing icsi and picsi next time. When when we are ready we will be cycling again with menopur this time on an antagonistic cycle and my Fs is also looking into growth hormone for me as I have read good things about it.

Kookii and stephhamer glad to hear you are both moving forward too.

Great to hear all is going well for everyone else in your pregnancies its good to read

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck @Heyside! Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Hi ladies I am back hanging around bub hub after my awful cycle, will be taking a month or so out to see a naturopath (which I am not completely confident with but giving it a go) and complete another series of tests. Dh will also do chromosome testing on his sperm and if anything shows up there we will be doing icsi and picsi next time. When when we are ready we will be cycling again with menopur this time on an antagonistic cycle and my Fs is also looking into growth hormone for me as I have read good things about it.

Kookii and stephhamer glad to hear you are both moving forward too.

Great to hear all is going well for everyone else in your pregnancies its good to read
    Hi Heyside, lovely to hear from you again!! Been thinking of you!! X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I've picked up my drugs now just waiting for AF!! Not due for about another 10 days though!! How's everyone else? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside good to see you are back. I had success on menopur. More eggs and better quality too. Got 6 day 5 embryos so hopefully you get more luck too. I'm sure you will
    @stephhamer yay you are about to start again. Seriously af doesn't come along when needed. It's annoying. What drugs and dosage are you on this cycle?

I'm going well. 22.5 weeks now. Seeing ob again in 2 weeks but don't have anymore scan until 34 weeks. It is 12 more weeks and the longest I've gone without seeing baby. Not sure how I can cope. But I'm sure the kicks will get bigger. I'm enjoying pregnancy now but at the same time I wish it goes faster so I can have baby in my arms (full term). I think us ivf-er could understand the slight anxiety.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @Heyside good to see you are back. I had success on menopur. More eggs and better quality too. Got 6 day 5 embryos so hopefully you get more luck too. I'm sure you will
    @stephhamer yay you are about to start again. Seriously af doesn't come along when needed. It's annoying. What drugs and dosage are you on this cycle?

I'm going well. 22.5 weeks now. Seeing ob again in 2 weeks but don't have anymore scan until 34 weeks. It is 12 more weeks and the longest I've gone without seeing baby. Not sure how I can cope. But I'm sure the kicks will get bigger. I'm enjoying pregnancy now but at the same time I wish it goes faster so I can have baby in my arms (full term). I think us ivf-er could understand the slight anxiety.

Hey Minib
    I'm on Puregon 225 and Orgalutran 250!! It is annoying waiting for AF!!

I remember feeling just like you did, desperate to meet my little one but wanting her to full term! I had an anterior placenta so didn't really feel any kicks till about 24weeks, but then she was a right little wriggler all day and not a peep out of her at nite 😄
    Feeling those kicks and wriggles is so amazing!! Xx