+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh that's really good that you are starting again. I hope you get a baby from your next cycle in August.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck stephhamer! Fingers crossed this is your cycle.

Yes plenty of time minib but we are getting closer to deciding I think. I think we have the first name but just trying to pick a middle name that goes with it. Have you decided on a name yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah we have a few names. Either of those would be great. Have a few friends giving birth to baby girls before me so would need to wait and see in case we have the same names.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's the worst part minib, we had about 9 friends all due with boys while I was pregnant with DS and we only had one name picked out for him. We spent the entire pregnancy waiting for all the other boys to be born before we could breathe a sigh of relief about our name

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone?? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm good Mags83, how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady I'm good Hun! 17 weeks on Wednesday so getting there everything well on your end?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 everytime I see your update I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone lol but you are only just over 4 weeks behind me. Lol. It just feel that my pregnancy has gone quite slow.

I'm going well ladies. Happy to say I'm now closer to the finish line. 21 weeks. Feel great except I'm getting even bigger. It appears I have grown heaps on the weekend. Everyone kept commenting again about the growth.

I'm dreading the GD test which isn't too far away. I'm worried about GD and having to cut out carb as I love carb.

Have you girls bought anything?
    @SoReady can you re-use some of the stuff from your boy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good here, clicked over to 13 weeks on Saturday so officially second trimester. My poor bubba has been sick all week again though which has been tough. I'm so over all these winter bugs.
    Minib I don't have to buy anything. We are borrowing a friends cot initially just until DS is old enough to move into a toddler bed. I want to keep him in a cot for at least the first 6 months of the new Bub as they'll be sharing a room and I don't want him to be able to get up and stick his arms in to the new Bub while he's so small. Apart from the cot I have everything else. My pram I just had to buy the second seat as it converts to a double and I have loads of clothes, bottles etc. have you started buying things yet?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015 #2

@Minib I feel the same way hehe! I see everyone else is progressing fast and it doesn't feel fast for me that's for sure funny that!!! Wow we're all just weeks apart really.

I've bought bits n pieces that I couldn't resist buying but nothing major as yet. How about you? When did you feel you started showing quite a bit!? I have a little pot lol
    @SoReady 2nd semester that is great news!!! Good to hear great stories in these forums that's for sure! Xx