+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady is the birthday party this weekend? Today? How did it go? Did you tell everyone? Has your bump popped more?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey minib, yes it was today and I'm exhausted! It was a great day and the little man had such a blast and got spoilt rotten. Yep belly is very obviously a round baby bump so there was no hiding it from anyone. We have to tell dh parents tomorrow, they live o/s. I'm anxiously awaiting Tuesday's OB check up and nipt test though then I will feel better about it.
    How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady that's great. Now it's out in the open now. Only a couple more days to ob appt but I'm sure it will all be good.

I'm going well. 18 weeks now. Big belly haha and feel great. Don't really feel nausea anymore. I think I almost feel normal yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan all good today. A real baby now with arms and legs and a heartbeat of 165. Bub is measuring a bit ahead but that's no surprise as DS measured 2 weeks ahead right up to 36 weeks. Had the nipt test done too so now eagerly awaiting the results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay well done @SoReady woohoo. Not long to the NIPT results. I'm sure it will be all good
    @mags83 how are you going
    @Heyside thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going minib? Are you feeling Bub move yet?

Also thinking of you Heyside, how is your tww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady that's great news glad everything is going well. @Minib hey Hun. I'm doing well. Great during the day but nights are tough with vomiting if I eat dinner etc lol at least everything is well. Had a scan on Monday that passed and bubba is perfect! how are you going? Feeling well? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not sure @SoReady sometimes I feel like flutters but I could be imagining things. I'm almost 19 weeks so can't be far away. Can't believe I'm almost halfway through. So excited.
    @mags83 oh bummer hopefully you won't have to throw up soon. I don't anymore but still have yucky taste in my mouth and have dry wretch everyday lol. Not bad though. Can't complain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mags83 I'm glad your scan went well! I hope you feel better soon. I'm stopping the progesterone this week and am feeling pretty much back to normal.

Minib they say flutters as the first thing you feel. I had my placenta across the front last time so didn't feel anything til about 24 weeks when they were definite kicks strong enough for me to feel. I hope I feel them earlier this time. Great that you are almost half way!

I'm 11 weeks today and look about 20 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad you ladies are both going well. It's great to hear good news on these forums. When are you ladies due again? Sorry if you have said I literally don't have a memory lol