+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Minib - Not long until your 20 weeks scan then hun, hope it comes around quickly for you.

Mags83 - Agree with the other girls, you will know when the time is right to tell people it has to feel right for you.

SoReady - Congrats on your DS's 1st birthday, such an exciting time to celebrate. Great that you can share your news then at such an exciting time with friends.

AFM - I had another scan today and my lining is 9.2 which is the thickest it has been yet for transfer, really happy my nurse increased my dose of HRT meds. I had my intra-lipids today and transfer will be next Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside that's great not long to your transfer now and hopefully the tww flies for you and then a bfp fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies, decided to hold of from Facebook for a little while. My next scan is not tomorrow but next Monday. I'll be almost 14 weeks then so I can hold. no biggy. I'm stil vomiting though a heap and get reflux but I'll get there lol. As long as bubba is healthy I'm happy.... Can't wait for this scan!!! Xx hope you are all travelling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer day has arrived. I know it's not necessary but I plan on resting for the next few days and not doing very much, stress free might just do the trick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside great news. Good luck with it Hun i have everything crossed for you that this is the one xxxx let us know how you go. And yes enjoy taking it easy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great news Heyside! Are you doing pre and post acupuncture? I think rest is a good idea. The acupuncturist I see also says it's a big deal to be as relaxed as possible to slow your heart rate for transfer as when your rushing around etc your heart rate increases.
    All the best for today and I hope the 2ww doesn't drive you too crazy!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls not good news for me, I got a phone call just before we left for the clinic. Our last embryo had been thawed this morning and left for two hours. Apparently it should shown some expansion in this time but nothing had happened. We were given the choice to go ahead with transfer anyway or cancel the cycle. After lots of tears and discussion we decided to go ahead and give it every chance although we understand there is not much possibility. When it came to actual transfer the embryo had slightly expanded. So we haven't much chance but i am currently pupo. I am going to stay away from bubhub for a little time I think as I am feeling pretty emotional and will return when I am ready to deal with things, trying to stay sain at the moment. Sorry if I miss anything while I am away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I understand Hun!! I hope you get the greatest news ever and we have you back in no time. I know it's hard but try stay positive. Thoughts are with you and everything is crossed xxxxx we are here when you are ready

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside hugs hun I hope you get a nice surprise from that little emby. Fight emby fight! Fingers crossed. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Heyside, I'm so sorry to read your post. It's not over yet though. Hopefully it will pick up now that it's in the environment it should be. I hope you can try to relax still. The 2ww is so cruel. Take care and hopefully we hear some good news from you soon x