+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 57 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Minib - I had a BT yesterday hun which I have just got the results from today which shows all is good so I can now stop my synarel. I now have my next scan on Monday and hopefully my intra-lipids on Tuesday ready for transfer next week.

SoReady - wow hun what a beautiful baby bump but yes it must be hard to hide your news.
    Good luck, it sounds positive so far. I hope everything continues well and you get to transfer!! Please let this be your sticky one

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not too much development for me today scan showed that my lining hasn't yet reached 8mm so a little longer needed. My intra-lipids have been put back to Thursday so hopefully still transfer next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Heyside!

How is everyone else doing?
    Mags83? Minib?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @soreadt going good Hun other than ms offcourse..., I'm 12 weeks today do you think it's safe to do a Facebook announcement???? Help ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 when is your 12 week scan? Have you had it? If you have and all good, then go for it.

Good luck @Heyside for your next scan hopefully lining is thicker again
    @SoReady how are you?

I'm going well. 16 weeks now. Seeing my ob next week then a few more weeks before the 20 week scan. It's a long wait between appointment and I hope everything is going ok!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib no, I had an 11 week n then my next one is at 13.5 weeks coz ob is on leave. I should just wait for that shouldn't I? Yayyyyy you are way ahead of me, at least it feels like that lol. How you feeling though?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It should be ok @mags83 but I would probably wait until the all clear. We told friends after our 13 week scan but we had our harmony test results by then too. Saw ob at 14 weeks which really didn't tell us anything we didn't know. We didn't announce on fb. I'm going to wait until baby is born and just post baby pics instead on fb.

I'm feeling ok. Still have a bit nausea and it's week 16 already. Can't complain as it's manageable. Start to feel a bit anxious as haven't seen bub for 3 weeks lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mags83, I say do whatever you feel comfortable with. I know they make it sound like 12 weeks is the standard but honestly you know best how you feel about things. Last time we sent out Christmas card announcements to a select group of close family and friends around 10 weeks as I'd already had the all clear from my OB, despite it being before our harmony test. I chose not to put anything on facebook until about 16 weeks but was very limited about what I put on there.

This time everyone will see for themselves at DS first birthday next week as there's no hiding it. I probably still won't do anything on facebook for a while though but that's just me. I figure anyone close will know and I'm not too worried about everyone else.

I'm glad to hear everyone's well. I'm sorry you still have nausea minib!
    I'm ok here, 9 weeks on Saturday. Bump is already growing. The last 3 dis I've been a bit rough from 1-3pm but apart from that just tired. I'm starting to feel like it might be a girl but DH thinks it's just wishful thinking

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady not long to harmony test and the all clear. I agree. At 13 week scan I was confident to tell close friends before seeing ob. It's just what's comfortable and right. Oh could be a girl but having 2 boys is awesome too. Same gender children has its perks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep not long now! I know, I really don't mind either way. Two boys so close in age will be cute too. But I don't think we will go again so this is my last chance for a girl which is scary.