+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kookii and stephhamer I'm sorry this wasn't your cycle. I hope you enjoy a nice glass of wine and get to cycle again soon.

Had my scan, all good. Bub measuring exactly 6 weeks and 6 days and heartbeat of 126. The sac is really big though which is why my belly is so round already

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (19-06-2015),stephhamer  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Soready - sorry hun read the time you wrote that last message wrong - so your scan was today. Great news that all looks good and heart beat was strong.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Kookii - so sorry hun this whole thing is so frustrating. Is there any reason you might start the whole treatment again instead of using the embryos you still have?
    Frosty from first cycle is a low grade. That transfer was cancelled (12 eggs, 5 fertilised, only that one survived), and FS recommended DH to take Resveratrol for three months (he's got low count and motility, and bad morphology). Second cycle 14 eggs, 9 fertilised, 2 able to freeze.

Both times, embies deteriorated after day 3 (read somewhere that first days is all about egg quality and after that depends on sperm quality). Our FS is still overseas so he wasn't here for our transfer, we want to ask him about that but haven't got the chance yet.

We were taken aback because they never told us anything about the grades of our embies, only "strong for freezing and transfer" at the most. On transfer day, I asked the scientist if the embie was from the 1st or 2nd cycle and she said the two embies from the last cycle were better grade quality. Which makes us think we have less than 50% chances with Frosty #1.

We were talking about it and will transfer those two left and then see if there's need for another whole treatment 😔(which our bank account hopes not!)

Now to wait for the dreaded AF!😩

ps: is any of you with Sydney IVFA or Genea?
    Last edited by Kookii; 19-06-2015 at 17:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii so sorry about the bfn sucks big time. I hope you are being nice to yourself. I'm based in melb so not with either of those two clinics. Have you stopped prog support? aF should be here soon then.
    @SoReady how awesome to see the heartbeat woohoo. Is the next step the harmony test for you? Will you find out the gender?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey minib, yes next appointment is with the OB then straight over to pathology for the harmony test. I will definitely be finding out the gender! I can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes @Minib, last one had it this morning. How long it should take? It's gonna sound weird, but can't wait for AF now.

It's not easy to be nice though, just keep thinking what should I have done differently.

Thank you all for your support! 😘💓

Thanks
    Reviews

@Kookii I reckon af will arrive in 1-2 days. Are you going straight to another cycle?

It's nothing that you have or haven't done. It's just bad luck. But I know how you feel. I used to think as well and blamed myself fir that extra coffee or something else. You could though ask your FS what can be done differently.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kookii - sounds like you have a few questions to ask your doctor, go in with a list hun and make sure you dont miss anything. My lowest graded embryo is the only one so far that has tried to implant and gave me a bfp unfortunately which didnt last long. So dont give up hope hun unfortunately the grade of the embryo doesn't tell us everything. I understand the worry about the bank account, I cant believe how much we have invested in this, nobody knows we are going through any of this either so when we telk people we cant afford to do lots of other stuff they must wonder what we are doing with our money. Can understand you wanting to move forward with af, hopefully next cycle is the one for you and remember its not your fault at all things were just obviously not right this cycle.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii have you got af yet?
    @Heyside where are you up to on your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minib I have my first scan on Friday to see how my lining is going, hoping the increased dose this month is making things happen quicker.