+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not yet @mags83 have a few names in mind but haven't decided.
    @SoReady I felt hungry a lot too in the first 12 weeks. Now not as much but I would still have about 6 meals a day.
    @Kookii @stephhamer how is the tww?
    @Heyside how are you? Where are you at in your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready - Hope your bt shows bub is settling in nicely, not long until you see that heartbeat either which will be reassuring.

Stephhamer and kookii - Hope the tww isn't sending you too loopy and you are getting through it OK.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM - CD1 for me today so will probably have a scan on Thursday when af is over hopefully it shows I have realised most of my lining to start again on the hrt drugs. Hopefully this is our lucky last embryo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear you ladies are all going along nicely 😄
    The tww is really hard this time, I found it much easier last time!! My blood test isn't till 22nd but I'm due AF next Sat so I'll know by then, I have a feeling it hasn't worked this time though 😢 xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stephhamer - The tww is painful hun I can sympathize with you. If your anything like me you stat off so positive but then slowly and surely as you try and symptom spot the doubts start to creep in. Really hoping you get a nice suprise with a lovely bfp, are you going to poas before af is due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heyside I hope your lining looks good and everything can go ahead this cycle for you.

Stephhamer I feel your pain. I hate the 2ww! I have everything crossed for you that you get some positive news. Will you poas?

I'm doing ok, had a really bad wave of nausea for about an hour yesterday, almost threw up trying to brush my teeth. DS had a pretty bad nights sleep last night and ended up in our bed by 3am. It's his first day of childcare today though and I haven't started my new job yet so it feels very strange to be home alone but a good chance to catch up on some sleep. I have another bt tomorrow and heartbeat scan on Friday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Soready, sorry to hear the nausea is kicking in for you. Hope you have enjoyed a nice relaxed day by yourself today though. Hope your ds enjoyed day care too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Have no symptoms at all, just pre AF light cramps 😩. My luteal phase is usually 12/13 (12dpo today), I know that LP length can be affected by progesterone so only time will tell.

BT is the 22, not psychologically prepared for the next 7 days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the positive vibes girls!! I've poas this morn and it's still a bfn so I'm very sure it hasn't worked 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh kookii and stephhamer what a frustrating time for you both I really hate how much the tww can send you so loopy. I am still hoping you ladies get a suprise bfp in the next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'm out for sure, got period pains and a bit of light coloured blood when I wipe (sorry for tmi) xxx