+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @stephhamer it is very hard to not be negative seeing bfn but fingers crossed you get to see 2 lines in a few days. Will you POAS again? I'm always too scared to POAS too early. The disappointment is very hard when we want something so badly.
    I will poas but I might leave it a few days, when I had my little girl I poas 11 days after transfer and got my positive, maybe I should wait till then, don't know that I can wait that long though 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephhamer it is very hard to not be negative seeing bfn but fingers crossed you get to see 2 lines in a few days. Will you POAS again? I'm always too scared to POAS too early. The disappointment is very hard when we want something so badly.
    I will poas but I might leave it a few days, when I had my little girl I poas 11 days after transfer and got my positive, maybe I should wait till then, don't know that I can wait that long though 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephhamer and @kooki congrats on being PUPO. When is official BT? Isn't it too early to test still?
    Thank you @Minib!
    I think it is early for me, I'm only 5dp5dt. BT is more than a week away so trying to be busy and don't think much (and failing miserably 😁).

I can't believe I'm officially PUPO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The tww are hard. Much harder than all the injection or epu. That's how I felt anyway. I hope the next week goes fast for high of you ladies @stephhamer @Kookii

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, how is everyone going? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going well @mags83 it also appears ms has eased off. Woohoooo! I still feel nauseas but not throwing up. I reckon not long before I feel 'normal' again

How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib that is great news! My ms has also thankfully but still there! However now I'm eating prunes lol ahhh the joys it's all worth it that's for sure! Xx good to hear your well! Are you going to find out what you are having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 we already found out. We did the harmony test. We are having a little girl. Lol I had cranberry juice for a couple weeks to help me keeping liquid down. It's all worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib that's awesome Hun... Have you decided on a name?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Going well, extremely exhausted and constantly hungry. Looking forward to another bt on Tuesday. I will feel much more secure once we see that heartbeat on Friday