+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yay minib that's fantastic news. must be a relief to know that all is well with Bub and also knowing the sex- happy shopping hope the Ms is slowing down now. How are you going mags83?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady good luck for the first scan on 19th June. It will all go well I'm sure. My next step is the 13 week scan next Tuesday. Can't wait.

@mags83 if you still feel sick have you tried the sea band? I have it on 24/7 I'm not 100% sure if it helps or not but it's the same acupressure points that my acupuncturist told me to press whenever I feel sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Tuesday minib, how exciting that you'll get a good view of Bub! I have a bt next Tuesday to recheck HCG and prog levels. I'm soooooo hungry, all of the time !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib - Hope you get to see amazing pictures of your bubba hun on Tuesday cant wait to hear.

SoReady - Good luck for your Bt on Tuesday hun although your symptoms are sounding good, sounds like everything is going well.

AFM - I have just come back from an appointment to run over some of my concerns before I start my next FET with my final embryo. I am quite pleased with the outcome of my appointment and can actually say that someone is finally listening to me and my concerns. I have been very concerned for some time now that my af is always so light and short, but no one was concerned about it and said that if they could see a good lining on the scan it shouldn't be an issue. However I brought this up with my new nurse today and I think she was a little concerned over this issue. She has planned for me to have a scan before and after my next af to see what is happening, if we still see a thick lining on my scan after my af then it might be that I am not releasing all my lining so therefore not starting a fresh lining each month. So I will be starting these scans next week and we will see what is happening if things aren't as they should be I will be having an endometrial biopsy to see what's going on. So so happy that my concerns are finally being looked into, at least going into my next FET I will feel confident that all is how it should be. As for my embryo storage fees I will not have to pay them at all if my FET goes ahead as planned so that's good news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in with the thread girls?? I always follow but hackney posted, I remember some of you from when I had my first cycle back in Dec 13!! That was successful and we have a 9mth old little girl 😄
    We are now going to try for another one and I have my transfer on Saturday, we aren't telling anyone at all so it would be good to have someone to talk to 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    Can I join in with the thread girls?? I always follow but hackney posted, I remember some of you from when I had my first cycle back in Dec 13!! That was successful and we have a 9mth old little girl 😄
    We are now going to try for another one and I have my transfer on Saturday, we aren't telling anyone at all so it would be good to have someone to talk to 😄
    I think we cycled together previously? Maybe October '13? Congratulations on your DD and good luck for this cycle!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015 #2

@Minib what is the sea band Hun?? I feel so dum lol
    @Heyside I'm happy to hear someone understands you , sigh of relief. Some ppl just don't get it really! Glad you are feeling better about it all and hope all scans are fine xxx
    @stephhamer welcome to the group Hun xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-06-2015),stephhamer  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    I think we cycled together previously? Maybe October '13? Congratulations on your DD and good luck for this cycle!
    Yea I think so hun, but that cycle was cancelled for us xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephhamer welcome!
    @mags83 it's for sea sick but apparently can work for morning sickness too. You can get it from chemist warehouse. Only around $12
    @Heyside that's so good that finally someone is listening to you. I hope they find something which explains why. If not at least you've done further investigation. Good news.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stephhamer - welcome to the group hun and good luck for Saturday x

AFM - Thanks girls really hoping for some answers and if not at least I can move forward feeling positive.