+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default FET Feb/Mar 2015 #2

Well I did it and a bfn, I know it's early though so just going to wait until Friday to test again. Like I said though, with DS it showed 5dp5dt and my first bt at day 17 from ovulation was already over 1100 hcg. Hoping this is just a slower take but I must admit I'm not feeling overly confident and this is my last frozen one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady I hope to hear good news on Friday. Don't give up yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready - it is early hun dont give up, good luck for Friday. Feel for you hun as we will be in the same position this next cycle with our last embie.

AFM - I cant believe it, I git a phone call for a cancelation appointment with wazza for tomorrow. I really didn't expect it to be so soon. I refused it though as Dh is away and it will be very hard tomorrow on my own with dd in kindy. We really want to do this last cycle with our current clinic too to give our last embie a chance. Not sure what to do now, apparently his secretary said she will try my again for another cancelation they have. Maybe I should tell them I will contact them at the end of this cycle, confused!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I caved and tested again this morning and there is the faintest of second lines. Fingers crossed it gets darker and isn't just an evap line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @SoReady that seems good news to me what day are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Soready - it is early hun dont give up, good luck for Friday. Feel for you hun as we will be in the same position this next cycle with our last embie.

AFM - I cant believe it, I git a phone call for a cancelation appointment with wazza for tomorrow. I really didn't expect it to be so soon. I refused it though as Dh is away and it will be very hard tomorrow on my own with dd in kindy. We really want to do this last cycle with our current clinic too to give our last embie a chance. Not sure what to do now, apparently his secretary said she will try my again for another cancelation they have. Maybe I should tell them I will contact them at the end of this cycle, confused!
    Oh that's great news! I think you'll find you might get another cancellation soon. So wouldn't stress too much about it. If it was me I would've picked the last embryo too- you just never know. The genetics of the other ones maybe weren't any good and this one just might fingers crossed!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news SoReady its sounding positive to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping your right soready x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Yay @SoReady that seems good news to me what day are you now?
    7dp5dt but when I say a faint line, I mean a very faint line! And it only appeared after about 2 minutes. All I can do is wait and test again tomorrow morning.... Urgh, why do we do this to ourselves, now I kind of wish I hadn't tested and stayed in ignorant bliss!

How are you holding up Keiko? Any idea when you can start again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably will have a transfer June/July. Deciding whether I should do HRT or low
    Dose fsh stim. Fs said we should try fsh stim but now not so sure. Guess I need to decide soon. I'm now leaning more towards HRT cause I'm freaking the fsh could speed up my follicle growth and not my lining. I'm just over cancelled cycles really so HRT just seems more controlled, especially after this months ups and down. Argh choices!