+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feel like I'm going insane!

Seriously think I may need to go to the Dr. I feel like I am losing my mind, going completely insane! My moods are all over the place, up, down, one minute I'm happy, the next I'm crying. One moment I feel I love my partner the next I actually find myself crying to him that we may not be right for each other. I'm 30 weeks pregnant and have an 11 month old so this pregnancy has been particularly hard. Plus I look after my ss 3 full time and have a 7 yo dd. I feel like my world can be simultaneously pottering along and spiralling out of control all at once. I feel so sorry for my family right now! I don't want to go to the dr and be told you are just tired. 11 month old still wakes at night 1-2 times but more on a bad night. What do I need to say? Am I over reacting? Will this cease once baby is born? Am I headed for PND or am I suffering at the moment?! I just want to feel normal and in control again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    extreme exhaustion, it kills you and makes you so, so emotionally volatile.
    But Id have a chat to my ob / gp anyway, it cant hurt xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It are the hormones due to your pregnancy. It's normal

Similar Threads

1. Implantion pains? First TTC and going insane!!
    By KJMonkster in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 23:31
  2. when 2 yr old behaviour drives you insane!
    By my2monkeys in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 23:30