+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    I've read somewhere that James and Michelle don't last and that she marries someone else.

Think Claire is totally and utterly selfish, Lachlan is way yay too nice for him.

Michael is not into Romi at all.

Zoe and her man are surprising. Didn't expect them to be so close but they certainly looked it last ep.
    She married her ex, some ex NRL player.

I also heard that Clair & Lachlan are already pregnant! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    The way her temper was on the last episode, I'd hate to see her full of pregnancy hormones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I can't believe Claire prioritize a busy bees night with her theater over a family kids birthday

What a cow. Especially for someone longing to have her own family. How self centered.

Honestly Lachlan should have put his foot down there and then.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

GM01  (11-06-2015),kim85  (11-06-2015),superbuns  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    I can't believe Claire prioritize a busy bees night with her theater over a family kids birthday

What a cow. Especially for someone longing to have her own family. How self centered.

Honestly Lachlan should have put his foot down there and then.
    I can't believe that one either. I wasn't going to watch this show but I got hooked!

I think it would be really interesting if these couples were to undergo counseling during the "social experiment" to highlight to them the areas where their issues are getting in the way of having a good relationship.

At first I thought Claire had just been really badly hurt in the past, so had her defences up and was very scared to step out of her comfort zone and let someone in - but she hasn't settled down at all and has gotten worse if anything, so I have absolutely no sympathy for her at all. She doesn't even seem to have basic communication skills and be able to master things like common courtesy, manners, conversation etc. Lachlan seems to have a bit of trouble with that as well, but he's a bloke and they often have trouble articulating exactly what they are feeling.

Imagine a different conversation:

Lachlan: Sweetheart, it's really important to me that you spend some time with me at the farm so that you get to know that part of me and see what I do for a living. My family is really important to me too, so I know you have a very busy schedule this month, but what if we look at spending a half-day painting your theatre, and after lunch we head out to the farm for my nephews birthday?"

Claire: "Darling, I can see how important it is to you, so even though I've made a commitment to my theatre friends to help out and I feel really bad about backing out on them, I think that family is really important too and I'd love to meet your nephew, so let's see what can be worked out. A half day might work, let's talk to my friends and see what's best."

The way she screeches at him is totally intolerable and I wish he had put his foot down and just gone to his nephews birthday, that's really sad that he didn't and shows Claire in a very self-centred light. No willingness to compromise whatsoever.

I love Zoe & Alex, she has such a dry sense of humour and it looks like they are crazy in lust and just going for it. Whether that will make a marriage, who knows but at least they're having a lot of fun trying!

I feel sorry for Roni and even though I don't think her outburst was appropriate, I can see how it came about. Michael hasn't swept her off her feet in any way at all and doesn't seem interested, when the other three couples have chemistry everywhere. That would be very disheartening and would make anyone feel insecure. Can't see them lasting at all.

Michelle and James are just a bit boring. She is really sweet, but he seems a bit immature, and I can see why that one didn't last.

Why am I wasting brain cells analysing this show?!!! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Playing catch up here and on episode 2.
    Jees, why was Michelle ever single.
    What a cracker!

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BlueBirds View Post
    Why aren't they showing James and Michelle
    I was just coming to say that.
    I wonder if they're already over and the producers have very little to show us because it didn't even last this long?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh, Michael... I don't see him being in a successful relationship anytime soon... so lacklustre in everything!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (15-06-2015),Phony  (16-06-2015),TheGooch  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    I was just coming to say that.
    I wonder if they're already over and the producers have very little to show us because it didn't even last this long?
    There was an article leak a week or so ago saying that Michelle has recently married an ex that she had before James and that their relationship (hers & James') didn't work out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    'Meeting the inlaws'....ermmm... didn't they meet at the wedding??

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

Phony  (16-06-2015),TheGooch  (15-06-2015)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm trying really hard not to be on the "Claire's a psycho" bandwagon but wtf was that all about?
    Poor Lachlan looks so confused!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

Phony  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arrrgh she is such a nutcase! I really really really hope Lachlan tells her where to go.

And oh my cripes I'm so not watching the show that's just come on next. I think I'd throw something at the TV...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

Phony  (16-06-2015),TheGooch  (15-06-2015)