+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Reassurance.

I have found myself in a bit of a pickle.

My ex-husband and I split well over a year ago and I have been dating a lovely man for nearly a year now. I have two children to my previous marriage (4 & 2) and we are usually extremely careful but slipped up bad this month. I am on 8dpo and stressing. I am extremely tired which was my first symptoms from the last three pregnancies.

I think another child would fit into our family ok, I think I would learn to cope but I am worried about everything else. I am not divorced yet (pending paperwork), my boyfriend doesn't live with me, nor does he assist financially. We were attempting to take things extremely slowly and were aiming for 2017 to move in together and begin our lives so I could focus on the children starting school etc.

I feel like a ball full of anxiety and feel like I can't share it anywhere. I know the day I ovulate, I knew that this could happen unfortunately it was our first time having "alone" time in months due to my ex not being around for 3 months and we got caught up in the moment.

Wish I could just wave a magic wand and know for sure which direction we are heading.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could you take a test? With DD2 I'm fairly sure I found out at 9/10DPO. Try not to stress until it's confirmed

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to take one tomorrow. I found out at 9dpo with our second as well (found out 8 weeks with our first!)

I think the tiredness that hit today has made me stress so much! I have a lecture in half an hour and I'm still in bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh love no matter what you will be ok. We are a blended family I have 3 to a previous relationship he had 1 then we have one together and he is 2 now and just found out I'm pregnant again which was A VERY unexpected surprise as we were done and DH is booked in for the snip next week lol. But as stressed out as I am there has to be a Reason I am having this baby now. As I'm sure there is for you as well just stay calm and know you will be fine. You don't new to tell your ex anything and you still have a few months to delay your DP moving in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks love that's very reassuring. I feel like there are some many blended family doom and gloom stories. I am still getting used to the fact that our family isn't what I had expected and now potentially this.
    I think out of everyone my ex is the one who wouldn't cope with it. The kids would be so happy. My youngest is always asking for a baby (or puppy)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a fairytale love and my DH telly is my true soul mate. My kids adore him and he is the most amazing dad and husband.
    You will never know why it's like to be truly in love unless you let them in. How your ex copes with it is his problem he is your ex for a reason. Don't let him emotionally abuse you for moving on and funding in another man what he should have been for his family. You deserve to be happy and the only ppl you need to worry who anything affects is you and your kids. A new baby could be exactly what turns your life around to move on from him to have a happy life with your new Man. If you are pg then it's a blessing you might not know what blessing but it will come

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Whynotonemore For This Useful Post:

anonomum  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any luck OP? I just wanted to come back and add that I have a blended family. I have a DD from a previous relationship. I never ever dreamed I could be as happy as I am now with my partner, and as soon as I met him knew that we'd marry and have kids. In your gut you know whether this is the right thing for you and will cope with any outcome

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    how did you go this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't tested yet. Still so tired :/ Will get one this arvo before I pick the kidlets up and test in the AM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1432632386.831024.jpgreally ****ty photo but I'm pretty sure there is a crazy faint line there. It's right where the second line should be