+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I am really tall and i either get custom made or buy from jeans west uncuffed online. I have to make sure i keep under a certain weight or i can't buy pants at all. Currently i am trying to drop baby weight so i am in ankle freezer mens pants. Or a size 14 jeans west jeans. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cotton On in the US. I was so excited when I eventually got back into them after baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have two favourites, one a pair of Levi skinny jeans from Macy's in the US and second a pair of baby bootlegs from Target.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Ummm.....my $12 straight leg jeans from Kmart When I was working a couple of years ago I bought them for my uniform. I bought one pair of 22's but they kept falling down while I had the vacpac on so had to get 2 pair of 20's. Now the 22's still fit but the 20's are too small so I'm trying to get back into them. I went out last weekend and bought a pair of 24's for $11.50 but they're not as comfortable. I'm sure they'll soften but they're not quite the right size. The 26's were too big but the 24's game me a bit of a muffin top.

I really struggle with jeans because of my size. I used to have a pair of Rivers jeans that were a mid rise and they were fantastic but grew out of them too and now they don't make them in the plus sizes. I like my cheapies though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just jeans. Usually $80 a pair but I got 2 for $116 in a special promo. I wear them almost everyday and they still look new and I've had them over 3 months now. I used to always buy cheap jeans but they don't hold their shape and the quality of the denim is crap. Target ones didn't hold their shape at all. Definitely a wardrobe piece worth spending extra on IMO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyFrog View Post
    I bought a couple of new pairs this year and paid just over $100 for 2 pairs. They are Just Jeans fit enhancer and are so comfy!

Also I hate jeans shopping. I'm short so find it difficult to find ones that fit.
    These are the ones I have. Love them!

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Chekry View Post
    I have two favourites, one a pair of Levi skinny jeans from Macy's in the US and second a pair of baby bootlegs from Target.
    I bought a pair from Macy's a couple of years ago ... but they dont seem to have a brand name on them. They are so comfy, I wish I knew what they were so I could buy some more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    at the moment my favourite pair of jeans is a size 8 pair of jeggings from kmart! Of all places. They are soooo comfy I am obsessed. I'm wearing them to work every day and also wanting to wear them all the time at home too (when I'm not in PJ's). I'm going to have to buy more pairs, because I just don't want to get out of them. They are comfortably accomodating my growing belly without having to go up a size so far. Will probably buy a 10 soon though because they surely won't fit the whole way through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pre baby favs were, a black pair of Dr Denim's from DJ's. Loved those jeans! Sadly they still don't fit..boo! My new favs are from Sussan's. They tuck the tummy in and have a nice stretch to them 😊