Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Mine came from DJs- $50 down from $200

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My sister just bought 4 pairs of jeans from trenery and they are beautiful ( I got a little fashion show on the weekend). She says they are the most comfortable jeans she's ever worn. I think they were only about $100-120 each.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Big w love the Lee cooper ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    High five to my apple shaped sister. It is a massive gripe of mine that jeans- and a lot of other pants that aren't elastic wasted just don't work on Apple shaped ladies.

If we can get them to do up around our tummies, the bum is too saggy and the legs are too wide. If we get them to snugly fit our bums and legs, then we cannot easily do them up (if at all) and we get massive muffin tops.

Apparently Jeans West have a line of jeans out for curvy women that hug in al the right spots. A few women on a FB multiples page were talking about them, and said they were amazing and a bargain price (compared to what others in here are quoting! Sheesh! ) I asked whether they would have something to cater for us apples, and they said it's worth a look although they weren't sure because they had the badonkadonk butts, very unlike myself whose butt is almost concave.

And to answer your question @BH-KatiesMum I have no favourite pair at the moment. None of my jeans make me feel confident, and the one pair I do wear regularly were like $40 from Big W but I only wear them because I can actually get them done up and don't have a muffin top. (Oh the shame!)
    I'm another apple! An apple that is usually between sizes, otherwise skinny (I look so pregnant ), and with long legs. Makes it very hard to get jeans that fit!!

I loved my Riders jeans, they're about $110. But then since last year I've put on about 5kg, all around my tummy of course, and now I have the most horrendous muffin top you've ever seen!
    What kind of rise do you feel is best for apples? I can't work it out... low rise, mid, high waisted... I haven't really found one that uniformly fits.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Where did you buy your favourite jeans?

Don't have a favourite pair anymore 😔 none look good.
    Went to jeans west (possibly just jeans I can't remember now lol) a couple of years ago and spoke to sales woman about their jeans for different body shaped and all the sales woman did was look me up and down and say 'the only type that might fit you is maternity, your tummy is a little big for our other styles' (this was before I was even pregnant, well before 😓)
    Cue self confidence going down the drain.
    Haven't tried to find another pair that might look good, just stick to my comfy safe trackies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine are jeggings from Forever New. Love them so much I hate washing them because then I can't wear them that day!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MillieMollyMandy For This Useful Post:

Tinkers  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My waist and hips are almost the same size, and small bum. I actually find Target jeans to be awesome. My current favourites are a pair of Target skinny jeans in dark navy. They would have cost around $40. I get a lot of compliments about those ones. I also love my Sportscraft mid-blue straight leg jeans which were $140.
    @BH-KatiesMum, Back in my single days I recall buying a pair of Christian Lacroix jeans in Paris. They were around 150 Euro over 10 years ago. I loved them though...and then when my girth increased, I passed them on to one of my friends teenage daughters and she now loves them too. I would never spend that kind of money on jeans these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I haven't worn jeans in YEARS because I can very rarely find a pair ANYWHERE that fits me nicely as well as being super comfortable. But, a couple of weeks ago, I found what I considered to be the holy grail of jeans

These, from Target for $59: http://www.target.com.au/p/life-styl...ndigo/57283029

I can never usually find a pair that fit over my bum/hips and still fit my waist (waist is smaller than my hips/bum), but these beauties are so nicely stretchy that they fit amazingly in all the right places AND they are not low rise/hipsters (which are no good for those of us with big booty!).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillynix For This Useful Post:

almai  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My favourites are an old range from Just Jeans. They fit me beautifully (or did before this pregnancy...shall see after). I buy every pair in my size that I find in op shops, as I wear them out, and they're not made anymore. I've never paid more than $10 a pair.

If the only way I could find a good fit was to pay full price, I'd probably pay up to $30 or $40...if I was REALLY desperate I might be able to justify up to $80 for one pair. I wouldn't consider it a bargain though. Anything over $15 and I'd be considering it expensive

Thanks
    Reviews
    I recently bought jeggings from cotton on and they are the best!