Closed Thread
Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Allykat- my clinic starts tracking ovulation from day 9 then every second day. I know I ovulate usually day 14 so bloodtests confirmed it. Now transfer in 5 days time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

I've been following this thread since few days. Congratulations to all who have received the good news.
    My egg collection was done on Wednesday. They collected around 27 eggs. They were not going to do transfer this cycle due to ohss. Now receive the call today morning that none of the eggs have fertilised. Feeling so sad. They said eggs n sperms are healthy but don't seem to match each other. That's why we were not able to conceive naturally n through iui as well. I m so lost n it looks like the end of this journey for us. Please suggest me some path if anyone else has been in such situation.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to preranapj07 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (17-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by preranapj07 View Post
    Hey ladies,

I've been following this thread since few days. Congratulations to all who have received the good news.
    My egg collection was done on Wednesday. They collected around 27 eggs. They were not going to do transfer this cycle due to ohss. Now receive the call today morning that none of the eggs have fertilised. Feeling so sad. They said eggs n sperms are healthy but don't seem to match each other. That's why we were not able to conceive naturally n through iui as well. I m so lost n it looks like the end of this journey for us. Please suggest me some path if anyone else has been in such situation.
    ****stalking****

Don't give up yet! It's an awful result and I have some idea how it feels, but there is still a lot that can be done. Firstly, were you doing IVF or ICSI? If it was just traditional IVF, all you need to do next time is ICSI (your FS will also say this at your follow-up consult), and you should get MUCH better results next time. If you did do ICSI, there is still a lot that can be done to try and help. I won't go into details here, but feel free to PM me!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

preranapj07  (17-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I was going to ask if they'd used ICSI or not. You'll have a follow up appointment with your FS where they will discuss your options.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

preranapj07  (17-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was an IVF cycle. They are going to call me this afternoon about what to do next. Thank you ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup I was going to suggest icsi too!! Best of luck, don't give up hope x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Irinko, hang in there, its such a stressful ride through the tww.
    Tests do darker over time, could this be why the early test looks darker then more recent? Have another look at them today and compare again. They are also afectted by how much water you drink- have the variables been removed?
    Are you able to get an early BT to ease your mind?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you JK565!
    I've tried another hpt this morning, second line's still there and it's definitely darker then yesterday night, so at least it's not going down now and I feel much more relaxed

(I'm so scared of low beta after the last ectopic one I had in March - it was only picked by low hcg that time, and my stupid gp kept telling me "just wait another couple weeks and come back that time!"
    Only because I had a gut feeling that something's wrong, I did not listen to her and went to the North Shore ER, saying I feel bad and insisted to do beta again and again and they found out finally there's no dynamics ad I had to do the MTX shot...horrible memories, but when I think what could happen if I'd relied on the GP advice "to wait another couple weeks" - I thank the universe for pushing me into ER.
    So yes, the "low beta" topic is such a source of panic for me now...

Unfortunately they cannot do the BT earlier, so a weekend of stress for me (but with the positive hpt it's better now)

Thanks
    Reviews
    preranapj07
    oh dear...please don't give up!
    the bright side is you know the reason now, and can work out the strategy for this exact situation, without a long waiting...

I so feel for you for the OHSS, and that after all that and everything you ewre through you had that news....Please don't give up!

You have all the doctors on your side, and those science is not nothing today!
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Im going a little cray cray here today. My hormones are literally all over the place.
    We're currently at 6dpt5dt and decided to hpt.
    This morning i was positive there was no second line. I had a really good cry i was so upset after everything we've been through.
    Anyways seeing im a glutton for punishment i took the test back out of the bin hours later and i swear there is now a very faint second line.

I dont want to get my hopes high because i know that it could be an evaporation line, but has this ever happened to anyone and it's ended up being bfp in the end?
    Last edited by RubyGirl; 17-07-2015 at 13:55.