Closed Thread
Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    😢 I feel so left behind now. No AF no idea where I'm at in cycle days. no transfer for at least another 6-8 weeks. Waaaa why does this take sooo long I just wanna be pregnant already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, quick question!

I had a Pelvic Scan/Follicle Count done yesterday arvo....is it normal to be quite sore from it? I am a little cramp tonight and bloated have been since yesterday. Wasn't sure if its normal or if I should be concerned?

Scan was requested so we can have the all clear to start after my Day 21 appointment next week. Not sure if I am looking too much into it but asked the lady if everything looked fine and she just said she isn't allowed to say anything have to wait for doctors appt. She asked me quiet a lot of questions about whether or not I have bleeding, pains, etc throughout the scan which I assume is routine. I noticed she seemed to spend a lot of time on one particular area so hoping everything is all okay....

Forgot how nerve racking and lost this process makes you feel

Hope everyone is travelling well and try do something nice for yourselves over the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko yay for AF! Mine is nowhere to be seen. I have no idea what my cycle is doing atm... Might have to ask for a bt end of next week if nothing. Enjoy ur camping weekend. I'm happy to attempt a roll call this weekend x
    @Hilton04 yeah initial scan for me is always the same, top secret lol. I think it's law. Hopefully it's nothing to worry abt. Surely ur fs would have called u today if there was. Pains/bloating could be from an upcoming period? When is ur appointment with fs? Have a lovely weekend also x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko - YAY for AF!

NizzleFizzle - Thank you! Hopefully its nothing, seeing my FS Friday next week to hopefully pick up my goodie bag of drugs to get the ball rolling on Day 21 which is next weekend. Fear of the unknown I guess. Fingers crossed your AF starts soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all thought i might join a thread been keeping quiet for a while too many failed cycles.Sorry to see you are still here MrsChino we cycled together in October last year this is your sticky one.AFM had egg pick up yesterday 6 eggs 4 fertilized and booked for transfer on Wednesday
    Last edited by Hope Is Fading; 06-06-2015 at 12:18. Reason: missed a word out

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope Is Fading For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat111 don't feel left behind, there's a whole heap of us right here with you waiting to start ... I know tho, I just want to be up the duff too!

@StillHopeful hope the stimming's going well, and to you all who are there ... And @Barca07 woo hoo go the 2WW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for asking grace! I'm going well guys. Been so busy compared to last fresh stim so the days are passing and I've been getting the jabbing over and done with at 7am then trying not to think of it for the rest of the day! Which never happens 😂 how is everyone else?

I have done our first roll call! If your details are wrong or need updating, feel free to copy and paste xx
    I left out the @ symbol for copying.
    Sticky baby dust to all! Please be our turn! X

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Grace0908  (08-06-2015),kiki1  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET June July 2015

ROLL CALL!!!

Waiting to cycle
    Jadette - fresh stim?
    Hope77 - fresh stim?
    MrsChino - fresh stim July
    Hopeful37 - FET July
    Grace0908 - fresh stim
    Dreamingbub - FET
    NizzleRizzle - FET
    Kiki1 - FET June
    Hilton04 - fresh Stim?
    Jk565 - FET
    Allycat111 - FET
    Lovebubs77 - FET June
    Corbes - fresh stim

Stimming
    StillHopeful -EPU June 15
    Determinedone - fresh stim

Awaiting ET/FET
    A&S - EPU June 3
    Hope is fading - Et June 10
    Keiko - HRT FET June 22

2WW! (Good luck!)
    Barca07
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 09-06-2015 at 06:34.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Barca07  (08-06-2015),Grace0908  (08-06-2015),kiki1  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow thats a massive roll call!! Thanks @StillHopeful glad to hear all going well. It's so good when ur kept busy and don't have time to think abt things.

Best of luck to everyone xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (08-06-2015)