Closed Thread
Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! We seem to be having lots of good news recently, let's hope the good news continues to come.

I had my July FET today. First embryo didn't survive the thaw, but the second embryo that was thawed was progressing well. This is our last frozen embryo - really hoping it's a sticky one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Jk565! I didn't have a trigger shot as it was a frozen hrt cycle. Hoping the pink line keeps getting darker in the tests to come. Not going to lie, feeling pretty excited!
    Good luck @Lovebubs77!
    Last edited by Sunnysummers; 11-07-2015 at 21:24.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (12-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Lovebubs let's hope this is the one!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (12-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sunnysummers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Following my post yesterday we just got the call that 4 of our other 5 embies made it to 6 day blast and were able to freeze.

My clinic doesn't do grading but they said that if they weren't 100% they wouldn't freeze them so im super excited! !

I was so worried we'd have nothing left in the freezer if this tranfer didn't work.
    😅

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyGirl For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (13-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am now out of hosp, thank goodness! I still have late-onset ohss which has been triggered by the pregnancy following egg collection, but the symptoms have now (hopefully) plateaued and should calm down over the next several weeks.

Such a relief to be home with my family, and my poor veins were starting to disappear after so many blood tests, I am black and blue up and down both arms!

Now just crossing fingers that this sticks so that it will have all been worthwhile.

Hope everyone else is going well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulK View Post
    Well I am now out of hosp, thank goodness! I still have late-onset ohss which has been triggered by the pregnancy following egg collection, but the symptoms have now (hopefully) plateaued and should calm down over the next several weeks.

Such a relief to be home with my family, and my poor veins were starting to disappear after so many blood tests, I am black and blue up and down both arms!

Now just crossing fingers that this sticks so that it will have all been worthwhile.

Hope everyone else is going well xx
    That's good news @HopefulK! I'm glad you're out now and can rest at home. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Are you feeling any symptoms? My body feels like it just said 'oh I remember this from last time, here's every symptom you've had before at once!'. I never had any symptoms during the 2ww with my DD! Saturday feels like forever away for my BT!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015

Tried the pregnancy test trick, normally AF shows later in the day after you've used one of your tests. Didn't work. Now on cycle day 35???? Can't feel my cervix so it's not dropping. Why oh why is my body being so cruel lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    Tried the pregnancy test trick, normally AF shows later in the day after you've used one of your tests. Didn't work. Now on cycle day 35???? Can't feel my cervix so it's not dropping. Why oh why is my body being so cruel lol
    My cycle has been known to go to 34/35 days @allykat111. It was 34 days before I started this latest cycle of IVF. I also skipped a cycle after I had my first ever IVF cycle which seems to happen to a few people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi allykat111.

Have you ovulated?

My last cycle was super long... I called the clinic and went in for a blood test to see where I was at... Turned out I was due to surge the following day...ovulated on day34!! It's lucky I went in for the blood test when I did, and i just snuck in for the FET, which is a BFP!!

Maybe call your clinic and see if they'll test you?