Closed Thread
Page 69 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell87: Try and stay positive! Can they do anything for the ohss? Like is it treated by something or just has to run its course?

Welcome to the newbies! Wishing you all the best for this coming cycle!

AFM: Just got a call from the lab and the successfully froze 4 of my remaining embies and chose to discard the remaining 2 as they were showing as Grade 3s.
    Very happy to have some more chances in the freezer if this one on board doesn't take!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No its very mild at moment I woukd have been in a world of strife if they did epu or I ended up conceiving you fill with fluid in your abdomen lungs etc and can end up in hospital for weeks something I couldnt risk. I didnt even know my ovaries were still over stimmed I feel ok little tender is the tummy but had no idea I have 5 huge follies in there they usually collect at epu at 20mm mine are now 30mm so they should have ovulated nurse said it was likely they have ovulated then filled with fluid so a month off for me and hopefully ovariea have settled down
    Oh hopeful you poor dear how are you feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulK View Post
    My heads spinning, I went in for my routine blood test and ultrasound and suddenly found myself being admitted to hospital for moderate ohss! I'm just waiting for a bed now, sitting in triage!
    Oh no @HopefulK! Hope you're not stuck in there too long and you feel better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we got news today our 3rd embryo didn't make it as they were trying to retest it, original test was inconclusive. It didn't grow after being thawed. but on a good note we have 2 frozens that are healthy and happy . And hopefully have one of those transferred next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently on day 3 post EPU.

Just wondering if anyone else has found from day 3 the bloating has gotten worse. I also have pain when i go to the bathroom (its like if I dont pee straight away im in intense pain TMI sorry!!).

For those women who return to work the day of or following you guys are warriors i barely made it into work today.

On a good note from 13 eggs we are down to 6 with 8 cell division. Im hopeful for a transfer on Saturday (11/7) depending on my Estrogen levels tomorrow.

Fingers and toes crossed it comes back ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myshell87 View Post
    Currently on day 3 post EPU.

Just wondering if anyone else has found from day 3 the bloating has gotten worse. I also have pain when i go to the bathroom (its like if I dont pee straight away im in intense pain TMI sorry!!).

For those women who return to work the day of or following you guys are warriors i barely made it into work today.

On a good note from 13 eggs we are down to 6 with 8 cell division. Im hopeful for a transfer on Saturday (11/7) depending on my Estrogen levels tomorrow.

Fingers and toes crossed it comes back ok!
    @Myshell87 I had 13 eggs too and day 3 after EPU I was still bloated and in a bit of pain. The next day the pain had gone but still bloated. I had the BT this morning before my ET and my levels for OHSS weren't too bad. My transfer went ahead. Fingers crossed for you!

AFM - transfer went well and we have a great looking hatching blastocyst on board!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TMI POST:

Anyone on endometrium pessaries? The tablets?

This is my first time using them (previously used crinone) am on 100mg morning and night. Started on Sunday, two days after EPU

Anyways this Arvo I had to change my undies and pants because I had leaked through?? Is this normal? Almost like a white/clear discharge??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hilton04 - I was on endometrin last cycle and HATED it for that very reason! I spoke to my nurse about it before this cycle and she said a lot of people complain about it because that's a standard issue. Lucky they swapped me to pesseries this cycle. I recommend wearing a pad while using them- liners were not enough!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Hilton04  (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    @Hilton04 - I was on endometrin last cycle and HATED it for that very reason! I spoke to my nurse about it before this cycle and she said a lot of people complain about it because that's a standard issue. Lucky they swapped me to pesseries this cycle. I recommend wearing a pad while using them- liners were not enough!
    Oh gosh! Least it's not just me! The nurses gave me these over crinone because apparently it's better and less messier...I am not sure I agree with that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    Stay strong @Meshell23.

Sending you lots of positive vibes for this time round xx

So I have officially started questioning EVERY twinge and tweak! Has anyone had tenderness in the side/rib cage area from pesseries?
    Hi freakedout44 I had random sharp pains in my side when I was using crinone both times.