Closed Thread
Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO @Hilton04!!

My last ET we laughed so much the speculum got stuck 😳 haha!! They like you to have a good laugh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Hilton04  (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats hilton hope this is the one for you hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok girls not good news for me, I got a phone call just before we left for the clinic. Our last embryo had been thawed this morning and left for two hours. Apparently it should shown some expansion in this time but nothing had happened. We were given the choice to go ahead with transfer anyway or cancel the cycle. After lots of tears and discussion we decided to go ahead and give it every chance although we understand there is not much possibility. When it came to actual transfer the embryo had slightly expanded. So we haven't much chance but i am currently pupo. I am going to stay away from bubhub for a little time I think as I am feeling pretty emotional and will return when I am ready to deal with things, trying to stay sain at the moment. Sorry if I miss anything while I am away, good luck to everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck @Heyside xx will be thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck heyside xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My transfer is going ahead at 1pm tomorrow! Got 5 compacted morulas and 1x12 cell and 1x11 cell which look like they're compacting too. Fingers crossed we might get some to freeze.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (08-07-2015),Corbes  (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside. Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you again soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Corbes: Wow you guys really are on a rollercoaster! Hope your TWW brings some answers and you get some chromosome normality!

Caketin: Hahaha…So funny you had a stuck speculum! Hopefully you don’t pull that party trick and your transfer tomorrow, Good luck!

Heyside: Best of luck, we will all be thinking of you xxx

Hope everyone else is going well….

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hilton04 For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Ok girls not good news for me, I got a phone call just before we left for the clinic. Our last embryo had been thawed this morning and left for two hours. Apparently it should shown some expansion in this time but nothing had happened. We were given the choice to go ahead with transfer anyway or cancel the cycle. After lots of tears and discussion we decided to go ahead and give it every chance although we understand there is not much possibility. When it came to actual transfer the embryo had slightly expanded. So we haven't much chance but i am currently pupo. I am going to stay away from bubhub for a little time I think as I am feeling pretty emotional and will return when I am ready to deal with things, trying to stay sain at the moment. Sorry if I miss anything while I am away, good luck to everyone x
    Sorry @Heyside, I am crossing everything for you. Hope you are ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best @Heyside. Fingers crossed that you have a strong little fighter! Try not to loose hope - you never know which way things are going to go in this crazy process, so you may still get your BFP yet!
    @Corbes - thanks for thinking of me. I am getting VERY impatient. Normally by now, in the past, I've just sort of 'known' that it was going to be a BFN, by the way my body was acting. But this time I have no idea! I'm on pesseries for the first time, which is giving me very mild cramping, sore boobs, headaches etc so I can't tell if im having any normal impending 'aunt flo' symptoms.

Less than a week to go now though!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (09-07-2015),Corbes  (09-07-2015)