Closed Thread
Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies look as though everyone is getting great news. Im just a few days away from start of period so I will be straight on injections. After cancelled cycle im feeling somewhat deflated. Doesnt matter how many times you go through this process disappointment never gets easier. I also have a sick toddler with a nasty case of hand foot and mouth picked up from kindy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Meshell23 I am feeling your dissapointment, my last cycle in June was cancelled and my doc wanted me to have a month rest so are doing next cycle in August, feels like an eternity to wait. It was our first ivf cycle and we didn't even get to transfer stage. I feel very disheartened too. What we have is another chance to try though do am holding onto a glimmer of hope that this next cycle we will be OK. I hope you are too xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Charlie74 - Welcome hun, good luck for your first cycle. I bet its quite strange injecting yourself as a nurse as in your job you wont think twice about it.

Kookii - Great news abiut your ovulation and transfer hun, good luck x

Myshell - I have been on one pessary and one crinone a day in past cycles hun and usually after transfer I get cramps which I put down to being a post transfer thing. This month I have increased to two pessaries and one crinone a day and I have started earlier with the cramps and occasionally get a shooting pain in my uterus which stops me in my tracks. On reasearching this online apparently it can be put down to the crinone and is something to do with it being slow release. Other than that the only other side effect I have is tender breasts.

Phiphi - wow hun hope those lines are showing a true bfp for you. I would go out today snd get a frer test and test again first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed for you x

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (07-07-2015),Phiphi  (07-07-2015),RubyGirl  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh emby its not a nice feeling getting cancelled hey. I have to have us to make sure ovaries are back toward normal size I over respond quite easily. My first ever ivf I had ohss and demanded they do transfer I was so unwell it resulted in bfn. My 2nd cycle I had cancelled before epu I mysteriously ovulated early. 3rd cycle was my first ever time seeing 2 lines on the pee stick. Those two lines are currently eating his toast in my lounge room then 4th was cancelled due to over response. Funnily enough I was on less of a dose this time than when I conceived my son

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phiphi sounds like you have as much patience as I do, I struggle to wait the 3 minutes too.
    Congrats to all the girls getting their BFPs.
    Welcome to the newbies! You'll find this thread a very supportive informative one.

AF is due this Thursday, no doubt this month will be the month I'm late as this is the FET period!
    My patience is wearing thin at the moment, ppl keep telling me to not get stressed but at the moment I'm waiting for AF so I can finally do my FET. My mums estate has been sold but we still have to wait for probate to claim inheritance and I need this as I hastily out a deposit on a new car and the owner is waiting for payment !!!! He did say he wasn't too worried to wait and was happy to store it for me. AND I have put a deposit on a fur baby but he's been sick so I have to wait longer than the 12 weeks to bring him home. Here's a pic, should put a smile on everyone's face as he's just so cute.
    Noah
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1436222455.432053.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh cute!! I have found quickest way to speed up af is take a preg test. She usually shows quite quickly after that much to my disappointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Meshell23 wow, you have been through so much, I'm sure it gives you hope, as it does me, to have your child that resulted from ivf. We have been pregnant 7 times via natural conception and have one child who is nearly 3. I only want one more child and am nearly ready to give up, but at the same time just can't! Am frustrated and heartbroken. Know I should stay positive but its so difficult xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1436222645.150716.jpg

Well there it is. Darkest line yet! 9DP5DT

Bloods on Thursday. Starting to feel bloated and sore. I suspect it's the ohss that's come back to haunt me!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

emby79  (07-07-2015),FiBub76  (09-07-2015),Hopeful37  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive not been preg once through natural conception. These women who get surprise pregnancies I would give anything to be one of them. I wanted all my children before 30 and I wanted 4. Im 28 now and only have the one. I feel I owe it to my son to have another baby I think children benefit so much from siblings.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (07-07-2015),MsViking  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    @Phiphi sounds like you have as much patience as I do, I struggle to wait the 3 minutes too.
    Congrats to all the girls getting their BFPs.
    Welcome to the newbies! You'll find this thread a very supportive informative one.

AF is due this Thursday, no doubt this month will be the month I'm late as this is the FET period!
    My patience is wearing thin at the moment, ppl keep telling me to not get stressed but at the moment I'm waiting for AF so I can finally do my FET. My mums estate has been sold but we still have to wait for probate to claim inheritance and I need this as I hastily out a deposit on a new car and the owner is waiting for payment !!!! He did say he wasn't too worried to wait and was happy to store it for me. AND I have put a deposit on a fur baby but he's been sick so I have to wait longer than the 12 weeks to bring him home. Here's a pic, should put a smile on everyone's face as he's just so cute.
    Noah
    Attachment 71292
    Oh my God. SO cute!