Closed Thread
Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @FiBub76 thinking of you, I hope you get good news xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hilton - Numbers looking good there hun great news. Good luck for tomorrows blood test and scan hope its more good news.

Caketin - Good luck for todays scan and BT hun, its good news you are feeling things working.

Phiphi - Great that you got two frosties hun, hope you back pain eases and the tww becomes a little easier.

Corbes - wow hun 33 follies, hope all looks good today at scan and bloods. I had a similar situation as you at the end of last and was just pleased to get to EPU, hope that is the case for you too.

Fibub76 - Good luck for today hun hope you get a nice surprise bfp.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (30-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you get a BFP @FiBub76. I'm only on 3dp5dt and I'm already in denial thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I had my 6 day scan yesterday.
    I have around 10, 10mm follicles on each ovary, plus a bunch of smaller ones. (I have PCOS so this was expected)
    I have another scan on Friday and hopefully retrieval early next week.

They are thinking about changing my trigger to lucrin if it gets too out of control to avoid OHSS.

Has anyone been in my situation before and still been able to have a fresh transfer & haven't developed full blown OHSS after retrieval ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Corbes.

I'd rather let my body recover and have a FET than an unsuccessful transfer. It's just upsetting thinking that it's putting everything back another month or so. In the whole grand scheme of things a month is nothing but it almost feels like the light at the end of the tunnel just got alittle further away.

Best of luck with your cycle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyGirl For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (30-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Any news yet @FiBub76?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fibub76: Hope you got good news today!

Corbes: I go in tomorrow for more bloods and a scan so here's hoping EPU is Friday! I am feeling quite bloated today after acupuncture this morning! Will update tomorrow when I know more!
    Best of luck for your EPU on Thursday!!! Are you triggering tonight? How are you feeling?
    I didn't even know you could trigger with Lucrin, learn something new everyday! My trigger will be ovidrel, never had that before I used Pregnyl last time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 7 BT & scan went well today. I've already got some follicles at 15mms, some at 14mm, some at 12mm and some at around 10mm. My estrogen is about 2600 and progesterone at 5.7. Back on Thursday for another scan & BT and starting orgalutran inj tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Myshell - Sounds like a nice number of follies hun hope all goes well for your EPU next week. Can understand your worry about not getting a fresh transfer and your right a months wait isnt really that long but when you are ttc especially through IVF a months wait always feel ten times longer. Hope all goes well.

Corbes - Good luck for Thursday's EPU hun. Hope you get good numbers.

Hilton - Hope all looks good tomorrow for EPU Friday.

Caketin - Good news for your early scan hun. Hoping your cycle continues that way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @FiBub76 sending you good vibes 😘

Is anyone doing a HRT FET or have done one before? I've worked out after googling that's what will be happening for me this time around. Wondering if it's common??