Closed Thread
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update from me, will jump on and reply properly later....

Day 8 Bloods and Scan today awaiting results this Arvo, scan showed lining at 10.
    Left 2 x 15, 1 x 13, 1 x 12 and 4 smaller ones.
    Right 1 x 15, 1 x 13 and 3 smaller ones

No idea if this is good or bad at this point haha...just going with the flow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haven't had time to sit down and reply to people as yet- but have been following all your progress. It can get a little overwhelming in a big group - so apologies if I have missed you this time!

Meshell23 - Sorry about your cancelled cycle. Hoping this next one is it!

Phiphi - Congrats on being PUPO Your little rice cracker certainly looks very healthy and fingers crossed this is your sticky one!

Heyside - Hopefully that lining is nice and thick at your next scan and you are can get this emby on board. Hoping your lucky last one is it for you!

Caesardust- Welcome hun! I'm also wondering about the endometrial scratch. But the thought of it being agony puts me off. Maybe they can do it during EPU haha when I'm knocked out anyway. Do you know if this is covered by medicare or how much this might be?

Lovebubs77- Sorry about your BFN. Big hugs. Do agree with the others- your FS is a keeper! Good luck with your FET.

freakedout44 - All the best with your upcoming FET. There will a be a few of you in the TWW. Hope you have some nice distractions planned.

Hilton04- Good luck with EPU. Wishing you many embryos and a speedy recovery. Your follicle numbers sound good so far!

emby79 - Sorry about loosing your PGS testing embryos. Did you decide to freeze them? Can you test just the one? Or have you transferred this one?

Hopeful37- Yay glad you can get started soon. Fet's are usually easier as there are less appointments required. And my clinic believes that they tend to do better than fresh.

Tanej78- sorry about the BFN. It gets so draining doesn't it. You just want to keep going and going but all these ups and downs do get to you. Hoping this last one is it! Otherwise have you got a back up plan?

Corbes - Good luck with your EPU too! You have 23 follicles already! Wowsers! Did you get OHSS last time?

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (29-06-2015),Heyside  (29-06-2015),Hopeful37  (29-06-2015),Tanej78  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 it was our first ivf/pgs cycle and out of 3 embryos only two survived and they both weren't able to be biopsied for PGS so we are going to have to try again 😢 we were able to freeze the two we had left but no point transferring them until we run out of options as the whole reason for doing ivf is to get PGS as we have lost a downs syndrome baby at 16 weeks and miscarried 5 other babies but my FS can't find a reason for any of it so rather than go through the heartbreak of more miscarriages we are getting PGS. So we were heartbroken to find out our 2 embryos from our first cycle weren't able to be tested 😢 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 we have a nearly 3 year old daughter who was born with club feet but is otherwise fit and healthy so there is hope for another healthy baby 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emby79 I've actually just come off the phone with the geneticist talking about pgd. And she said they can't test embryos that aren't off good quality but doesn't mean they have chromosomal problems. She just said that taking the cells from them wouldn't survive and maybe come back with inconclusive testing. And it can also damage the embryos. So don't loose all hope I'm waiting for more information on it to see whether I can/want/ can afford pgd testing. And I guess it depends on my quality of eggs next round. They were so fragmented I couldn't have done it anyway. So are you going into another stim cycle? Gosh this journey sucks....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs @emby79 xxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilton04 View Post
    Just a quick update from me, will jump on and reply properly later....

Day 8 Bloods and Scan today awaiting results this Arvo, scan showed lining at 10.
    Left 2 x 15, 1 x 13, 1 x 12 and 4 smaller ones.
    Right 1 x 15, 1 x 13 and 3 smaller ones

No idea if this is good or bad at this point haha...just going with the flow!
    Sounds like pretty good results to me! Good luck @Hilton04

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015

*Double post*
    Last edited by caketin; 29-06-2015 at 14:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    @Keiko2012 it was our first ivf/pgs cycle and out of 3 embryos only two survived and they both weren't able to be biopsied for PGS so we are going to have to try again 😢 we were able to freeze the two we had left but no point transferring them until we run out of options as the whole reason for doing ivf is to get PGS as we have lost a downs syndrome baby at 16 weeks and miscarried 5 other babies but my FS can't find a reason for any of it so rather than go through the heartbreak of more miscarriages we are getting PGS. So we were heartbroken to find out our 2 embryos from our first cycle weren't able to be tested 😢 xx
    Big hugs @emby79 xx Hopefully your FS might have some further options for you. Have you looked into insulin resistance for the recurrent miscarriages?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @caketin no, but I will bring it up with FS, thank you. Wouldn't it have shown up in my blood tests though?