Closed Thread
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, I've recovered from my ectopic pregnancy I had from my first ever fresh cycle in May. I'm looking to do a FET in August. I've never done one before and I'm just wondering if someone can give me a rough timeline of how many BTs u need and when transfer takes place? I don't see my Fertility centre for a while and want to get myself a little organize ( well as organize due can be when doing IVF!) with work etc as I go away for a week out of every month and might have to change that

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015

Hi @Hopeful37 - sorry to hear about your last cycle. Hope your FET is more positive.

The blood tests will depend on your usual cycle. I have a pretty regular one so for me I start bloods on the 12th day of my cycle, and start off every second day in the morning. When it starts to get close they then bring you in every day. This time round I had 3 blood tests all up.

Once you have your rise transfer will happen depending on the age of your frosty. Eg if it's a day three, transfer will be three days after ovulation.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phiphi that's a great looking embie if ever I saw one! Hope it's sticky!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    😢 found out this morning that our 2 embryos out of 3 that made it to day 5 aren't able to be biopsied for pgs. We have lost 6 out of 7 pregnancies to natural conception already so doing pgs was the whole aim of doing this ivf cycle. Am heartbroken. My fs recommended to freeze them anyway, I guess as a safety net in case we don't have any more options. She phoned me from her kids soccer on her day off, such a champion. Am meeting up with her in the next week or so to discuss doing another pgs cycle with a different medication regime. Has anyone had this happen to them? Any words of advice or encouragement would be greatly appreciated...am losing hope. Our daughter is more of a miracle than ever. Would love her have a sibling so much. Will keep trying I guess.....😢
    No but just wanted to say good luck at your appt next week, hope you get some answers!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

emby79  (28-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    Hi all, I had my beta today & it was negative. My FS is going to be on holidays, but not actually going away, so he said he was happy to come in & do the FET for us - so we'll be doing a transfer again in a couple of weeks. Best of luck to everyone else!
    Sorry to hear :-(
    Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Phiphi
    Was this a day 3 or day 5 embryo transfer? It looks great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Caesardust - Welcome hun, good luck with this cycle. I haven't had a biopsy before but there has been talk of having one in the future, won't look forward to that now lol. Hope it was worth it though and you get some answers.

Lovebubs - Sorry about your bfn hun, great that your FS is coming in especially for your FET though how good is that!

Phiphi - Congratulations on being PUPO hun, that embie looks beautiful hope that baby snuggles in and gives you your bfp.

Freaked out - Great news your LH is heading in the right direction hope you detect that surge soon and head to FET on Friday.

Hilton - Hi hun my Fs has been throwing everything at my last few cycles. The intra-lipids are given to me through a drip over a period of a few hours and is to combat any immune issues I may have. I have no known immune issues at this point but its supposed to help repeat implantation issues. I also use clexane injection s from transfer day for the same reason, the injections thin my blood to help my body with implantation. Hopefully it works. Great that your bloods are all good at this stage, hope all is well at Mondays scan, sorry can't help with the lucrin as I haven't been on that before.

Emby79 - so sorry you can't do the testing hun seems you have been through a lot. Hope you get some answers when you speak to your FS. We feel the same our DD is also much more of a miracle than we have ever realised which we have only come to realise since ttc no 2.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

emby79  (28-06-2015),freakedout44  (27-06-2015),Phiphi  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just wondering if gonal f gives anyone else an upset tummy?
    I have been feeling abit off in my belly the last few days, plus I have a good bloat going (which i expected) 😯

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hopeful37 - my FS starts blood tests on day 12 & they are every day until they predict ovulation. On my last cycle I had 2 blood tests & ovulated on day 14. My frozen embryos are 2 days old so they plan for transfer 3 days after ovulation (allowing 24 hrs for the embryo to progress after thaw). I start progesterone pessaries morning & night 2 days before transfer except for the morning of transfer. Good luck with your cycle.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emby79 so sorry to hear your news. Hopefully your FS has a good plan for you, hugs xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (28-06-2015)