Closed Thread
Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    @HopefulK - enjoy that tramadol! My DH is allergic to codeine, so that stuff is very popular in my house - he suffers migraines and raves about how good it is.
    It's awesome, never had it before now! Feeling heaps better than today. Why they didn't just give me some when I left the hospital is beyond me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I had my beta today & it was negative. My FS is going to be on holidays, but not actually going away, so he said he was happy to come in & do the FET for us - so we'll be doing a transfer again in a couple of weeks. Best of luck to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    Hi all, I had my beta today & it was negative. My FS is going to be on holidays, but not actually going away, so he said he was happy to come in & do the FET for us - so we'll be doing a transfer again in a couple of weeks. Best of luck to everyone else!
    Wow that sounds like a good fs!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1435363334.830472.jpg

Let me introduce rice cracker he he it's amazing having photos hopefully he/she wants to stick around..stick baby stick

Patiently waiting for my FS to arrive and then it's transfer time.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phiphi For This Useful Post:

emby79  (27-06-2015),FiBub76  (27-06-2015),Lovebubs77  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015

Sorry @lovebubs77
    All the best for your FET
    @Phiphi - congrats! Hope it's a sticky one for you! Ps - love the name, very fitting

Afm - had more bloods this morning, still waiting for the LH rise, but yesterday the clinic said I was really close, so it's likely to be today.
    If it is, it means FET on Friday! Yay!
    Last edited by freakedout44; 27-06-2015 at 10:17.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phiphi how exciting! He/She looks like a champion at being sticky enjoy! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell23: Wow! Super sensitive! Fingers crossed the Clomid works perfectly for you!

Phiphi: Best of luck! Fingers crossed for rice cracker So cute! No rebate would be very difficult…hopefully you wont need to return after Rice Cracker!

Heyside: Great to hear your lining is better this time around. What are intr-lipids? Sorry never heard of it before!

Caesardust: Welcome and best of luck for your FET.

HopefulK: Hope you are feeling a little better. I remember I was in pain for about 3-4 days but didn’t feel quite 100% for about a week. I was DREADING transfer cause I was already uncomfortable I was scared I was going to be in more pain. I remember actually saying the recovery for that was more painful than having both my tubes removed!! Tramadol was my friend after the birth of my son haha….my midwife called them my Super Mario pills!

Lovebubs77: Sorry to hear. Sounds like you have a great FS though, fingers crossed for the next stage.

Freadout44: YAY for Friday…hopefully your LH rise comes quick so you can get into the TWW.

AFM: Day 6 bloods yesterday and all levels are good at this stage. Bloods and scan again on Monday. Roughly how many days have people been on Lucrin/Gonal for? Just curious as I have 4 Lucrins left…when I collected my drugs the nurse gave me 20Lucrins and said I shouldn’t need them all but they gave them all anyways…Been on 150ui of Gonal since Tuesday…would I be expecting to trigger next week maybe sometime?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hilton04 For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phiphi good luck with cracker 😄

Had a endometrial biopsy or a 'scratch' as my fs named it. My god it was painful 😩. They said to take a couple of Panadol before well I couldn't believe 2 rounds of stim cycles was nothing compared to that simple procedure. Ouch!!!!!!

Hopefully it means the fet will stick this time or at least the biopsy will show if there is an issue with my lining.

Has anyone else had this procedure?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015

@ceasardust - sorry to hear of your pain! If it's anything like the biopsy they did when they tested for NK Cells, it was god awful!

I usually consider myself to have a high pain thresh hold, but when I got that done, I came so close to crying and had to stay lying down for a bit afterwards because the shock gave me an anxiety attack (I was told it was going to be a little uncomfortable - id say excruciating would be a better word)
    Last edited by freakedout44; 27-06-2015 at 11:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    😢 found out this morning that our 2 embryos out of 3 that made it to day 5 aren't able to be biopsied for pgs. We have lost 6 out of 7 pregnancies to natural conception already so doing pgs was the whole aim of doing this ivf cycle. Am heartbroken. My fs recommended to freeze them anyway, I guess as a safety net in case we don't have any more options. She phoned me from her kids soccer on her day off, such a champion. Am meeting up with her in the next week or so to discuss doing another pgs cycle with a different medication regime. Has anyone had this happen to them? Any words of advice or encouragement would be greatly appreciated...am losing hope. Our daughter is more of a miracle than ever. Would love her have a sibling so much. Will keep trying I guess.....😢
    Last edited by emby79; 27-06-2015 at 15:15.