Closed Thread
Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Just had scan and blood they have cancelled my cycle I hace over responded on 87.5iu and my hormone levels are through the roof. If I trigger and proceed to epu I may as well go book myself into hospital now im ridiculously high risk of ohss. Im starting again when I get my period this time they are putting me on clomid
    Wow that's nuts. You must be so sensitive to it! Really sorry to hear this , I hope that next month is your month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phiphi View Post
    Just had a melt down over the phone with the nurse saying that my FS straight refused me twice for 2 eggs... Every reason under the sun was given in the end I just gave up and broke down in tears. Transfer tomorrow so I'm now officially over it and need some happy vibes to get me ready for tomorrow
    Thanks @emby79 all bby dust much appreciated he he
    All the best for tomorrow, hopefully this one will take. Fingers crossed for you!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a melt down over the phone with the nurse saying that my FS straight refused me twice for 2 eggs... Every reason under the sun was given in the end I just gave up and broke down in tears. Transfer tomorrow so I'm now officially over it and need some happy vibes to get me ready for tomorrow
    Thanks @emby79 all bby dust much appreciated he he

Did you want two embryos implanted because you would like twins? I guess your other option would be to have another transfer ASAP once you have your first baby 😘 sending lots of hugs and positivity your way xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im super sensitive next month they want to put me on clomid and do epu from that and icsi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell - So sorry to hear that news hun how frustrating! Good luck for your next cycle hopefully clomid does the job for you x

Phiphi - Sorry to hear they wont work with you on putting two back hun, hope you get into a happy place for tomorrows transfer and this embie turns into a sticky bub and gives you your bfp.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks and yeah it's a downer but I'm grateful I even get the chance so yeah
    @emby79 for me I just factored in a lot of things. My main issue was finance Im American so I get NO rebates at all on anything so I've invested a lot. I'm going to be 36 soon and I have no kids so I thought it would be nice to do it in one go while we can. There's a lot of reasons but it's ok now I've accepted the decision just focusing on tomorrow

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phiphi For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (26-06-2015),Heyside  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks and yeah it's a downer but I'm grateful I even get the chance so yeah
    @emby79 for me I just factored in a lot of things. My main issue was finance Im American so I get NO rebates at all on anything so I've invested a lot. I'm going to be 36 soon and I have no kids so I thought it would be nice to do it in one go while we can. There's a lot of reasons but it's ok now I've accepted the decision just focusing on tomorrow
    No rebates would make it difficult 😟 but you're right, we are all so lucky to have the option of ivf, and here's hoping that we get our bfps and the money won't matter as much anymore. My daughter was born naturally with bilateral equinovaris talipes (two club feet) so has had endless medical treatment since the day she was born. I have learnt that children are going to stretch the finances no matter which method they are created by. Praying for you tomorrow 😘 xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emby79 For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phiphi - Having no rebate at all must be very hard hun its hard enough as it is. I can understand you wanting to up your chances as much as possible by putting two back, from what I hear 2 embryos is standard in America also so that must be hard. Good luck for tomorrow.

AFM - first scan today and my lining was at 7.2 which I am really pleased with as it was only at 5.4 this time last cycle. Looks like the increased dose of hrt has really helped. I have another scan on Monday and will probably then have my intra-lipids on Tuesday with transfer the week after.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Phiphi  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Nice to meet you. I'll be having a fet in July. First time after 2 failed fresh transfers. Hope to hear some good news for us all soon 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HopefulK - enjoy that tramadol! My DH is allergic to codeine, so that stuff is very popular in my house - he suffers migraines and raves about how good it is.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (26-06-2015)