Closed Thread
Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    Also girls, were any of you told when its OK to be intimate with your partner again? Not that I'm keen due to soreness but wasn't told how long we should wait after EPU
    I was advised no unprotected sex after epu, no time frame though. To be honest, after so long ttc, it was nice to have a break plus I didn't feel up to it lol.
    After transfer, they said whenever we felt comfortable doing it again Hope that helps x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015

@Jk565 which painkillers did they give you? I was sent home with none, told to take panadol!
    Just paracetamol(eg Panadol) no nurofen etc was what I was told. I didn't take any pain killers and they didn't give me any, but I didn't really need any. I just took things really easy for a couple of days after

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Jk565 which painkillers did they give you? I was sent home with none, told to take panadol!
    Same! I have codeine sensitivity so panadol it is!

Called my nurse today after having to go home from work due to the pain, she managed to get me something stronger and faxed the script over to my local pharmacy, it's called Tramadol and I will be asking for that from now on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also girls, were any of you told when its OK to be intimate with your partner again? Not that I'm keen due to soreness but wasn't told how long we should wait after EPU
    If you need it panadeine is ok too. Panadol and codeine. Just watch your bowels- it's constipating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think its when you feel comfortable but to have protected sex until your next period

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was miserable on EPU day and a couple of days after I still found it hard to walk I was still tender.. @Keiko2012 I thought I was being a sook too he he but I'm not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone 😘 I'm a nurse so luckily I have access to panadeine forte as was taking that regularly the day of EPU. Same strength as tramadol but can constipate whereas tramadol doesn't. Will tell hubby the good news and that we can have protected sex once I'm feeling better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulK View Post
    Quick question, recovery time after EPU. I'm on day 3 post surgery and still in a world of pain :-/
    I had this too. My DP had a TESE and he was up and moving before me. I had bad period pain, bloated and a pain in my right shoulder. But I had mild OHSS. As impatient as I am I'm thankful I didn't have my transfer as pregnancy makes it ten times worse

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh I know about the shoulder pain @allykat111 I had that on one of my cycles and had to sleep sitting up for 2 nights

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ohss is horrendousbi got that my first cycle. Rest up plenty of fluids and get to doctor if feel you are getting worse
    I have last scan and blood tomorrow with epu monday transfer will be on wednesday. Im nervous.