Closed Thread
Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @emby79 lol at madly googling because that's exactly what I'm doing now lol hope to hear your great news

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phiphi For This Useful Post:

emby79  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    caketin - Welcome hun, hope this is your cycle.

Hopefulk - 6 fertilizing is a good number hun don't be disappointed, hard I know but I think that yours numbers are statistically good in comparison to most cycles

Keiko - Hope you are doing ok hun, did you hear from your FS yesterday? It only took me 2 days for af to arrive after stopping the HRT meds.

Phiphi - Great news on your embies hun, sorry to hear your FS isn't behind you putting 2 embies back, how many transfers have you done? I think they are more willing to put 2 back after several failed cycles.

Tanej78 - Sorry about the bleeding hun, don't give up just yet though it is still possible, good luck x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (25-06-2015),Phiphi  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No @Heyside, haven't heard from him, but called his receptionist this am asking her to make sure he calls me. Cause if AF is just around the corner I need to know whether o can go straight into stimming. Last cycle ever. Our bank acc is ruined

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside it's my first ever IVF cycle and ET so I understand but it's something we want considering our situation. I'll just have to see what the FS says on the day I'd prefer to prepare myself for the amount before the actual transfer so I'm not stressed out abt having a debate with my FS.

I just hope all my eggs develop to blastocyst stage.

Has anyone had assisted hatching done before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Wow hopeful so similar to us. We had 100% fert rate last time (6/6) and this time only 10/18 - but it's the end number that matters. We got 3 in the freezer. I hope all of yours go strong xx
    You're so right. One of your previous posts you said how frustrating it was going through all the extra hormones etc for not much better result, I feel the same! If there is another fresh cycle for me (at this point I don't think I could do it again), I'd be asking for less fsh... Seems to be so much more about quality than quantity!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting day 3 news from fertility clinic, out of our 4 embyos 3 are growing! One is a little slower than the other 2 but is still viable Hubby and I are beyond relieved! Now more waiting to see if they were able to biopsy the 3 left on Saturday to be sent off for PGS Best wishes to you girls to get the good news you are waiting for too xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies just a quick question.

I started stimming last night. We're on gonal f to start with. The nurse told me that when we start the orgalutran from day 6 we should take the shots between 7-10pm but didn't say it had to be at the same time each day.

So my question is do you take your gonal f at the same time each day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Myshell87.
    I was told to take it at the same time every day.
    I was very strict with Myself and took it at the same time, but then forgot to factor in the 1 hour change when daylight savings finished (oops!!). I had a minor freak out and the nurses said to try and take it the same time, but an hour either side was fine.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got 19 eggs yesterday and got told today that 10 fertilised, I normally get less than 1/2 fertilised so 10/19 is a good result.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic result Bettie.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Tanej - hopefully it's a little spotting rather than AF.

AFM my beta has been moved forward to tomorrow instead of Monday as I'm running low on pessaries. Feeling nervous & not overly positive.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (25-06-2015)