Closed Thread
Page 28 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM have had a bad afternoon, not sure if I ate something bad or was just having a reaction to the IVF drugs but have been (TMI) vomiting and have had diarrhoea this afternoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks kookii. I have been down the ivf path before one BFN one cancelled cycle and I struck third time lucky with my son who is now 2 and a half. Im hoping the road to conceiving number two is much simpler I used bubhub a lot when I started ivf and have made some amazing friends from here are you ladies all conceiving first second etc?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (21-06-2015),Kookii  (21-06-2015),MsViking  (21-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Thanks kookii. I have been down the ivf path before one BFN one cancelled cycle and I struck third time lucky with my son who is now 2 and a half. Im hoping the road to conceiving number two is much simpler I used bubhub a lot when I started ivf and have made some amazing friends from here are you ladies all conceiving first second etc?
    I am trying for baby no. 1.
    I am 39 yrs old which I think is working against me. Been married 3 yrs this November.
    We had 2 early mc's last year, the last one being September and nothing since so decided on IVF to try to speed things up and increase our chances. This is our first cycle and I think I will only be able to afford 2 or 3 cycles and that is only by redrawing on my personal loan!!! It will kill me if I have to give up on my dream just because we can't afford the treatment
    I mean we will probably keep trying naturally but I don't know our chances.....might just be my eggs are too old but we will keep plodding along 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @FiBub76! All the best for tomorrow...grow embies, GROW!
    @Bettie sorry you're not well. Keep your fluids up and get well soon!

Afm - I have my intralipid treatment tomorrow. Had a lot of stress on Thursday because the clinic called to tell me that I had missed my appointment (but when I booked it, they booked me in for next week!)

Anyway turned out that if I left it on the 25th it was a day too late in my cycle than it should be (though they tried to convince me 'it should be fine provided I don't get my LH rise too early'!)

Luckily, I was able to change it to an earlier appointment, but it upset me so much that they would consider leaving something like that to chance - no matter how small the chance of getting an LH rise earlier than normal - and also frustrated that despite me questioning the date when I booked it in, 2 people at the clinic didn't pick up on the mistake!

Hopefully it's smoother sailing from here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What clinic are you going through there are some amazing low cost clinics these days where you are only out of pocket approx 2k then subsequent cycles in same calender year are about $500 out of pocket. Its excellent this option is available making it so much more affordable for families have a child.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (21-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is I intralipid treatment? Are they monitoring you with blood tests? I was worried I would ovulate too early but my nurse told me they would have picked that up in my blood test and she was right and I was fine
    Yeah I agree though they cannot afford to make these mistakes!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have first blood and scan Tuesday all going well epu 30 june and then a 3 day transfer. Are you ladies having one or two transferred? Im pushing for two. They are frowning upon it though

Thanks
    Reviews
    What clinic are you going through there are some amazing low cost clinics these days where you are only out of pocket approx 2k then subsequent cycles in same calender year are about $500 out of pocket. Its excellent this option is available making it so much more affordable for families have a child.
    We are doing this through Genea. They are expensive but are also apparently world leaders in IVF treatment. I don't want to compromise(it's a catch 22). So far I have been really happy with everything. The treatment and the service has been great, I have sailed through all the hormone treatments etc, but yes I may have to look into other clinics if it becomes too much although I don't really want to!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went through monash my first cycle. Due to cost i nearly gave up on my dream. I then stubbled across a low cost and thats where I got my pregnancy I feel they are just as amazing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Meshell23 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (21-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have first blood and scan Tuesday all going well epu 30 june and then a 3 day transfer. Are you ladies having one or two transferred? Im pushing for two. They are frowning upon it though
    At the Genea program they will only ever transfer 1 at a time due to the added complications of multiple pregnancies. Also they wait until day 5 to transfer hence why I am waiting till tomorrow, to let the cells divide a bit more so they can see if they are developing properly.
    But every program is slightly different. All the best for the 30th 😄🙏🏼