Closed Thread
Page 25 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    had my day 12 scan today, lead follicle is at 18, going to trigger Monday night with EPU on Wednesday. Looking like 7 follicles or so on each side

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lausey81 - Good luck with your first transfer hun. The transfer part is easy in comparison to EPU and the torture of the tww so dont worry too much about that. Is thereba particular reason you have done the PGS hun just wondering if we should maybe start thinking about it if this fet doesn't work.

Phiphi - Great news about you triggering tomorrow. Good luck for Mondays EPU.

Bettie - Great news hun keep us updated with everything good luck with the EPU.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Bettie  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lausey81- welcome Hun! Hope it's a quick stay

Heyside- it was most definitely a rather crap day. This morning I slept in (ok as its my day off). Then realised I needed to start taking the crinone. Couldn't find the dam Crinone as we hid all the Ivf stuff for camping as my grandma stayed at our house. Finally found it! Had a terrible migraine so I slept for malt of it. Another rather average day. Migraine meds have kicked in and feel so much better

Anybody have any advice on Crinone and endometrium pessaries? Just wondering if there's any hints and tips

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Bettie and Phiphi on upcoming EPU! How are you both feeling?

Lausey81 what is pgs testing? I've heard of pgd- is it similar?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind me join in. Got my first bfn today so we'll transfer again in June/July (fingers crossed). Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh big hugs Kooki! Of course you are more than welcome to join.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What sort of advice rerogersterone are you after, @Keiko2012?
    Have you done crinone or endometrium before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk565 View Post
    What sort of advice rerogersterone are you after, @Keiko2012?
    Have you done crinone or endometrium before?
    Nope, never had them before. I have only done natural Fets. Do I need to take them at the same time each day? I think one of them I do or maybe both. I forgot and was gonna call a pharmacy in the am. And what sort of side effects should I look out for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the emoticon, that was meant to say re: progesterone. Quite possibly the most inappropriate place for a :P emoticon to go......
    I have used Crinone and Oripro, but nor endometrium (maybe the same as Oripro?). Corinne I had to use at the same time each day (I would aim for 10-11pm window each night). Oripro is more flexible with timing, doesn't have to be exact (thats what I was told at least). Oripro is also a LOT cheaper then Crinone.
    When do you start with these?
    Im not sure about Prometrium, but the side effects of Crinone and Oripro (for me) were that it mimics pregnancy symptoms. I occasionally felt light twingy cramps, sore b00bs, and Oripro sent me a bit crazy in the first few days (might have been just stress and not the prog, but I was a BEAST for days 3-5 on it, better after day 5).
    The biggest thing for me was the mess. (TMI ahead!!!!)
    The oripro was waxy, it runs out when you stand up and when it cools it sets. It would seriously get everywhere, and its not till later you realise it must have somehow gotten on your hands, which then touched you hair etc etc.
    The crinone needs to be kinda 'cleaned out' every few days. There is many a bubhub post describing this, so I won't go there again.
    When do you start the joys of progesterone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Jk565!

I did read the cleaning out bit! Waaa... Ha ha looking forward to those joys! I've started Crinone this am which I guess I have to figure out a time to have it at the exact time. Being a shift worker sucks. might need to try 5 am or something. And then take some to work if I'm on night shift. Taking that in the am and the endometrin at night. At least it doesn't have to be refrigerated. Once had to take my trigger **** at work and had to refrigerate it there as well. Ha ha