Closed Thread
Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @Heyside! That's crap... Literally. Hope you feel better ASAP!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June July 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Khile - congrats on being PUPO hun, good luck in the tww. I think they have done the right thing upping your progesterone its better to cover all bases.

HopefulK - That does sound likeba lot of follies hun maybe the majority of them are a little smaller with only some sizeable ones between 11-12. My clinic had me right down every follicles measurement as the nurse looked for them which really helped me visualise it all and take it in. On my second stimulated cycle I was at risk of my cycle being cancelled as I had 16 follicles that were of a good size at scan and many many more. They had me do a blood test before I triggered to look at the estrogen level and were very suprised how low it was so they gave me the go ahead. At Epu they got 17 eggs but I had a freeze all cycle due to risk of ohss but at the time was just happy to even get to epu. Hope it all works out for you, good luck for Friday.

Keiko - great news for today's scan hun exciting stuff. Nice to have a date set for transfer.

AFM - I had an appointment planned for tomorrow to check my lining before I start on the hrt mefication but I have come down with gastro. Have cancelled tomorrows appointment and reorganised for Thursday at the moment which I dont think should be an issue. Haven't started any important meds yet but just hoping this doesn't put us back.
    Thanks hun, great info will go in to my Friday scan armed with heaps more questions ;-)

And wow, what an unfortunate thing to happen! Hope you're feeling better very soon x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulK View Post
    I have "slightly polycystic" ovaries but not pcos. They were between 11-12 in size from memory? I have been wondering about ohss! Do you know at what point they will start to get concerned?

I'm on 300 per day Gonal F.
    Oh dear 'slightly' poly cystic. I was on 300gonal too and wasn't allowed a fresh transfer after 21 eggs were collected ( 8 were counted 2days earlier) as I had mild OHSS. It's REALLY bad if you get pregnant. They need to get to 16mm, if all yours get that big you'll be pretty uncomfortable.
    Last edited by allykat111; 16-06-2015 at 19:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of action happening now - I hope everyone is feeling ok & keeping stress levels low.

I had my FET yesterday - the first embryo thawed well but then 2 cells merged rather than divided so they quickly thawed another embryo to transfer - but we have no idea how it would have progressed over the next 24 hours. Fingers crossed it divides rather than merges!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    Oh dear 'slightly' poly cystic. I was on 300gonal too and wasn't allowed a fresh transfer after 21 eggs were collected ( 8 were counted 2days earlier) as I had mild OHSS. It's REALLY bad if you get pregnant. They need to get to 16mm, if all yours get that big you'll be pretty uncomfortable.
    WOW yes that's a LOT of growth in a short space of time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilton04 View Post
    Just moving the roll call over

ROLL CALL!!!

Waiting to cycle
    Jadette - fresh stim?
    Hope77 - fresh stim?
    MrsChino - fresh stim July
    Hopeful37 - FET July
    Grace0908 - fresh stim
    Dreamingbub - FET
    NizzleRizzle - FET
    Kiki1 - FET June
    Hilton04 - Fresh Stim
    Jk565 - FET
    Allycat111 - FET
    Lovebubs77 - FET June
    Corbes - fresh stim

Stimming
    StillHopeful -EPU June 15
    Determinedone - fresh stim

Awaiting ET/FET
    A&S - EPU June 3
    Hope is fading - Et June 10
    Keiko - HRT FET June 22

2WW! (Good luck!)
    Barca07
    Hi sorry I've been MIA!!! EPU on Thursday 😊 trigger tonight at 1:30am!!! Excited and nervous!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls😊👋 hope everyone is progressing on there journeys.

Update: last two weeks I've been stemming. Mondays scan was good left ovary 5 follies 4 x 20.6 1 x 18.0 and the right 2 x 18 2 x 14 I think from memory. Endo lining 11.6 estrogen 4576 progesterone 2.9 and LH I can't remember lol have been on gonal f 250 then was upped to 275 5 days ago, cetrotide I was on the full amount but then got cut back to half the amount now but now back up to full. Trigger tonight at 1:30 EPU Thursday 😃 transfer day 5 Tuesday.
    Last edited by DeterminedOne; 17-06-2015 at 10:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Determined one - that's a perfect number of follies! Good luck with EPU!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phiphi I found Fertile Ground Health Group really good for accupuncture in Melbs: http://www.fertileground.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thinking about trying acupuncture next FET cycle (assuming I get some frosties from this stim cycle)